Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The University
Goto page Previous  1, 2
ecco

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:41 am Reply with quote        
i reallly... realllyyy cant be bothered to read the massive posts, but have read the first, so sorry if i repeat anything already said.

anyway, first thing... dunno if anyone mentioned it yet, but Shrek is in fact based on a book, too. but i also see your point about them milking it, its one of the reasons i hate Dreamworks so much (the other reason being they are the beginning of the end for CGI animation, as far as im concerned)

im also kind of annoyed at this Valentine's Day movie. it's basically an american version of Love Actually. and love actually is almost certainly going to be the better of the two.

im sick of remakes... the bad ones, that is. and im sick of teeny bopper shit *COUGHTWILIGHTCOUGH*

everyone moans about avatar being unnoriginal in story, but hell at least it looked pretty and was actually entertaining unlike a lot of crap that comes out nowadays.

also, getting really bored of bad horror films. best ones in recent times imho have been Orphan and Dead Silence. check them out if horror/thriller is your thing (both miles better than Drag me to Hell or something)