Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / News & Announcements
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:37 pm Reply with quote        
Ah, I just noticed that the profiles don't include our interests. It doesn't matter to me whether they're there or not, but if they won't be then the option to write them out should be gone.

I'm loving this profile thing though. >< The only problem is that I have trouble with writing too much, haha.

Helen

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:30 pm Reply with quote        
Very nice, I quite like it. ^^ The blue and green definitely make the site unique, and the shades chosen for this layout are very subtle and calming. =]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:21 am Reply with quote        
Aquila audax wrote:
I love, love, love the new layout and all the extra features! You guys rock! I feel so spoiled when I get here.

I was trying out the new feature of the town blacksmith and the following happened. It could just be me as I am a bit of a gumby. Anyway I hope it helps.

Quote:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function adr_town_use_skill_forge() in /home/midorea/domains/midorea.com/public_html/adr_forge.php on line 457

Oh yeah. The blacksmith feature was disabled but for some reason the link is still showing up...

MIDOREA GAME DEV! WE'RE MAKING NEW MIDOREA ADVENTURE GAMES
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:34 am Reply with quote        
Something that I can see causing a problem is the link color; it blends in with the text color. Is there any way to make it dark green or brown? Example.

17th

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:04 am Reply with quote        
Nice new layout. I'm totally diggin' the solid color-ness of everything now. xD

I need a siggie xD
heyy13

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:05 am Reply with quote        
Does feel more like midora, i'm not sure i'm a fan of the mint green but that's a personal preferance. I like the header and the little bubbly things for all the icons. Happy

By Kaishi who is just the love. Seriously. <3
ecco

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:28 am Reply with quote        
i love the new layout! it is just great Happy looks much better, and i liked it before anyway ^^ still getting used to it but i guess thats mainly cos i havent been around much lately anyway (sickness, blah!)

lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:34 pm Reply with quote        
It's very awesome! I love it so much. My eyes are more appealed to it than before. *nodnod*

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:27 pm Reply with quote        
Love the new layout! Smile
Kira Bella

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:13 pm Reply with quote        
So far, I am loving the new look. Very earthy, and softer then the "my-eyes-are-melting-green" that we had. The artwork is wonderful as well. Great job guys!

Not sure what to Quest

Anyone Miss Me? <3
MelancholyMelody~

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:48 pm Reply with quote        
It's gorgeous~! It's got such a welcome and home-y feel to it.

It may be because, for some weird reason, it reminds of the old Spyro games I used to play when I was, wow, quite a bit younger now. It feels like travelling around in one of them, so it feels very familiar and like home~ Bouncy Heart

I think it helps a lot that it's all sunset-y and things. :3

And there's a new picture on the main entrance! Is dat sum sexy elven guy I see? OH HO HO.

Hey guys, as you may have noticed I'm currently not too active due to busyness, however if you need anything or just wanna drop me a line feel free to PM me, as when I check back I'm more likely to see it than posts. :3

iluglimpse Bouncy Heart
ecco

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:10 am Reply with quote        
MelancholyMelody~ wrote:
Is dat sum sexy elven guy I see? OH HO HO.

ahaha i love you mel XD <3

and OMG SPYRO Happy Bouncy Heart

lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:23 am Reply with quote        
There is one thing I hve found that has flaw. When I am typing a message, like I am now... I can't see the cursor that well. So when I try to delete thing or place the cursor somewhere I can never see it! D:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:08 am Reply with quote        
I like this layout a lot <3
ecco

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:48 pm Reply with quote        
i dunno if anyone else gets this "problem" but when i go on my profile, its like stretched, like the graphics are broken a bit. but when i go on anybody elses profile, theirs are fine xD