Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Market Square
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Post new topic   Reply to topic MM~'s shop! [S] SummerHalloweenAnniversary2009 EIs, Drops +
MelancholyMelody~

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:27 pm Reply with quote        
Tsemara wrote:
I would like to purchase one (Or both) of your Demonias Escharpe, if they are still available. But if someone called dibs before I got here, well, then, nevermind.

Most certainly! Megan does already want one on hold, however, I did keep a second back up for a lot of the Summer and Halloween items, so I can bring that one into play, ha ha ha! You send ovar teh munnies, and I shall send your your scarves, madam! Oh Mai

Megan wrote:
Alright now;

Kantu
Broomstick
Escharpe
Malleus
Scimitar
Segithoz
Torqu
Spartanian Spear
Crown of the Champions
Imp
Butterfly Set

please and thank you. c:

Why of course! I shall place the items on hold right nao!

Hey guys, as you may have noticed I'm currently not too active due to busyness, however if you need anything or just wanna drop me a line feel free to PM me, as when I check back I'm more likely to see it than posts. :3

iluglimpse Bouncy Heart
Tsemara

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:05 pm Reply with quote        
MelancholyMelody~ wrote:

Most certainly! Megan does already want one on hold, however, I did keep a second back up for a lot of the Summer and Halloween items, so I can bring that one into play, ha ha ha! You send ovar teh munnies, and I shall send your your scarves, madam! Oh Mai

Thanks a bunch! I sent the money to your mule. Yar. Oh, and don't call me madam. It just doesn't sound right when you apply it to someone like myself, you know?

Malverne wrote:
Hang on...you went to attack a coyote...with a KATANA?! Dude, that's so badass.
Megan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:42 am Reply with quote        
mmkays, i think i got enough silver now.
does 4.5k for all the items i've put on hold sound okay?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:41 am Reply with quote        
could i offer:
Demonias Escharpe - 225 silver
Demonias Scimitar---500 silver
Demonias Torqu---400 silver

so a total of 1125 silver for these? xD ^_^

check my shop pls! xD
http://midorea.com/viewtopic.php?t=6376

Ily!
MelancholyMelody~

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:32 pm Reply with quote        
Tsemara wrote:
Thanks a bunch! I sent the money to your mule. Yar. Oh, and don't call me madam. It just doesn't sound right when you apply it to someone like myself, you know?

Lol, how about homie? Dawg? Homeskillet? Playuh? Any of these any better? xD Probably not.

Ahem, you are most welcome customer-laydee! Xavier should have accepted the trade! Oh Mai

Megan wrote:
mmkays, i think i got enough silver now.
does 4.5k for all the items i've put on hold sound okay?

Yep, sounds good to me! You send ovah dat currency and I shall have my minion deliver the items!
RainyBoo wrote:
could i offer:
Demonias Escharpe - 225 silver
Demonias Scimitar---500 silver
Demonias Torqu---400 silver

so a total of 1125 silver for these? xD ^_^

Unfortunately I'm all out of Escharpes, however I will gladly still still sell you the Scimitar and Torqu, in fact, as compensation for lack of Escharpes, I'll knock one hundred silver off the price! 800 silver for the Scimitar and Torqu sound okay?

Hey guys, as you may have noticed I'm currently not too active due to busyness, however if you need anything or just wanna drop me a line feel free to PM me, as when I check back I'm more likely to see it than posts. :3

iluglimpse Bouncy Heart
Megan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:03 am Reply with quote        
mmkay, I sent over da silvers.
thank you mucho!

and dang!
you're so rich, haha.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:59 am Reply with quote        
MelancholyMelody~ wrote:

Unfortunately I'm all out of Escharpes, however I will gladly still still sell you the Scimitar and Torqu, in fact, as compensation for lack of Escharpes, I'll knock one hundred silver off the price! 800 silver for the Scimitar and Torqu sound okay?

yes!
i am sending you the silver!
and thanks! xD

check my shop pls! xD
http://midorea.com/viewtopic.php?t=6376

Ily!
MelancholyMelody~

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:36 pm Reply with quote        
Megan wrote:
mmkay, I sent over da silvers.
thank you mucho!

and dang!
you're so rich, haha.

You're very welcome, and thank you for your purchase! The items are on their way!

Tee hee. Yes, I need to update my page with what I'm buying and start spending everything but I don't have enough time lately. D:
But mah munnies understands, and she waits for me.

I'm so crazay. Hai

RainyBoo wrote:
MelancholyMelody~ wrote:

yes!
i am sending you the silver!
and thanks! xD

You are also very welcome, and I again give my thanks for your purchasings! You items shall also arrive shortly! Oh Mai

iluglimpse Bouncy Heart
LOL UR FACE

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:18 pm Reply with quote        
You don't has any spare winter EIs for LUF to buy? ;3; Evil Christmas at disney made me work thought he whole event. x_x

BE MIZ. BE AWESOME.
MelancholyMelody~

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:08 pm Reply with quote        
LOL UR FACE wrote:
You don't has any spare winter EIs for LUF to buy? ;3; Evil Christmas at disney made me work thought he whole event. x_x

Oh noes, LUUUUF! That's terridiblez. :<

I do have some spares, yes. Typically the one event so far that I didn't have as much time as usual for was the same one that a lot of other people didn't either, lol. But I do indeedily have extras Steorra Ventuseseses, Heimweh Segithoz...es, and a Heimweh Masah, which are the fan, the scythe and the background items! :3

I have no idea where abouts they'd be in price range, so if you wanna make an offer dat'd be shwicked.

iluglimpse Bouncy Heart