Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Market Square
Berlin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:52 pm Reply with quote        
So I missed out on the Winter Event for real life Christmas. But I would still like to grab up the items. So if anyone has an extras or anything that they are willing to sell, I would gladly make a deal.

Items I am Buying:
>Crystal Shards
> Heimweh Masah
> Heimweh Segithoz
> Heimweh Svarde
> Steorra Cloque
> Steorra Ventus

Things I am willing to Trade:
> First off, if they are still useful, I have collected 5 winter gifts and 2 ice flowers.
> I am willing to hand out a fullbody, colored piece for any of these items. You can check out my art shop here as a reference to my art.
> I own alot of the Halloween Items if you want to trade for one of them.
> And always willing to buy with silver.

Coordinator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:50 pm Reply with quote        
Ill sell you Heimweh Masah, for reasonably however much silver you wish to trade for it.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:19 pm Reply with quote        
Whoa, strangely enough the Masah is the only item I never managed to get a second of. However I have a Segithoz, Svarde, Ventus and Cloque I would be more than happy to sell to you!

And...you be serious about giving out delicious art as a trade for dese items? Your art is most beauteous, Berlin. I...I would very much be up fo' a trade of wondrous artness. *0*

Hey guys, as you may have noticed I'm currently not too active due to busyness, however if you need anything or just wanna drop me a line feel free to PM me, as when I check back I'm more likely to see it than posts. :3

iluglimpse Bouncy Heart
Berlin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:35 pm Reply with quote        
lexi- Would 1k silver be okay? That is all I have on me right now, but I can always get more. :>

Melody- Just tell me want you want your art of and I'll get to work on it. :>>>

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:48 pm Reply with quote        
I am loving you so hard, Berlin. SO. HARD. Bouncy HeartBouncy HeartBouncy Heart

I will get my arse into gear and choose something wondrous!

Hey guys, as you may have noticed I'm currently not too active due to busyness, however if you need anything or just wanna drop me a line feel free to PM me, as when I check back I'm more likely to see it than posts. :3

iluglimpse Bouncy Heart
lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:18 pm Reply with quote        
Oh thats very fine. Thank you much, that will do.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:08 pm Reply with quote        
My apologies for not replying sooner. The night right after I had the time but my internets went down and then I was too busy the past couple days to get on! xc Wtffff.

But I are here now. Um, so like, this is really the first proper time I've been making a request for art, so bear with me if I'm all...fgsfds and such. x3

Ah have an OC I'd love to get draw'd as I have no proper pictures of him, and I think your art style would probably work quite well with his personality, lol. I only have descriptions to go on, but hopefully they're good enough for you to be able to know what I'm talking about, and naturally if I miss anything or you're unsure of something feel free to ask me WTF I'm talking about. xD
I'll include everything I have in my description of him that is relevant to his appearance, as it's better to have too much than not enough, I figure.

It'd be weird to have the first piece of art of him from someone at Midorea, as it was an RP here that inspired his creation. Oh Mai

Toxico has a lanky build, rather large electric blue eyes with small pupils and straight, cobalt blue hair that is slightly longer than jaw-length, with the exception of a ponytail from the lower back under-layer of his hair that reaches halfway down his back. His skin is a little paler than normal and ever so slightly off-colour, along with his nails being a little darker than you'd expect, as well as being long, sharp and claw-like. His tongue and the inside of his mouth are more purple than pink, giving a somewhat dead look, but despite this his sharp, shark-like teeth are still very clean.
He mostly dresses in suit-like outfits, though most are extremely modified to look a lot more non-formal and party-friendly. He has a penchant for wearing bright colours on a dark background to make them stand out even more.
As far as he clothes go anything that fits along those lines is awesome, as I've not got one particular outfit in mind.

I hope that's okay! D: Just let me know if I 'tarded on anything. :3

iluglimpse Bouncy Heart