Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / OoC Forum
Kamaka

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:23 pm Reply with quote        
Okay it's been fooooreeever since I've ever done an RP in a forum, usually stick with IM/PMs or chats. I'm pretty open when it comes to RP. I have a few favorite characters and settings I like to play.

A few are Pokemon, Digimon, superhero RPs, and a few others but those are probably at the top of my list right now ^.^;

Boys and girls welcome. Also I'm pretty flexible so RPs can range from anything from a cute PG plot to anything more mature PG-13 and up.

I'm probably going to be playing a boy character ~

Oh also now that I have Kamaka (but I haven't read all about Midoreas story yet) I can play him too I suppose ~ ♪
LadyHarpy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:32 pm Reply with quote        
I'll RP with you if you like, I am very open with my RP's but I'm more of an original RPer than a show RPer. I usually play female characters since I always make my guys to feminine.

bored? looking for a RP to join? check out my profile and read about me, there are some plots there for you to see!
Kamaka

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:41 pm Reply with quote        
Well if it helps any I don't play canon characters only original ones I create/draw. Also I have a few errands I have to run but maybe when I get back.

Is there anything you're in particular to or anythin'?
LadyHarpy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:47 pm Reply with quote        
Well that's fine for the shows but the ones you RP I'm not that educated on so the RP would be very pointless...except for the Pokemon, everyone knows about Pokemon. It would just have to be the originals though XD. Also that's cool is you have errands to do, I have band practice soon so I'll be disappearing for 2 hours or so.

As for what I like, I love romance and adventure RP's especially when they are fantasy based. I also enjoy a good realistic RP, i'm not very picky. Also for romances it doesn't really matter what kind of couple it is as long as I can have fun with it.

bored? looking for a RP to join? check out my profile and read about me, there are some plots there for you to see!
Yare

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:42 pm Reply with quote        
I'm interested in roleplaying. I do fantasy/realistic ones, but not many fiction based. Message me about it.

Almost Sisters
MissFortune

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:16 am Reply with quote        
Ding! Someone say role play? Happy

But yeah, I'm interested in role play too. Just haven't found a new one here yet that's interested me (I don't like coming into a role play half way through and not knowing anyone or what's going on).

Pokemon's alright though- I've actually already got a role play character ready called Heather Reikon.

Don't know much about Digimon though admittedly.

But if you want a super hero role play I wouldn't mind being a bad guy ;3.
I rather like playing the anti-hero.
Kamaka

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:26 am Reply with quote        
Bumpity bump ~ I thought about making a new thread but I figured I'd give this one a bump and if it doesn't come through then yeah I'll make another ^.^;
Yare

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:22 pm Reply with quote        
You haven't responded to my offer yet, or MissFortune's...

Almost Sisters
Kamaka

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:20 pm Reply with quote        
Haven't I sent you both PMs in the past? And how would you know I didn't respond to MissFortune's even? o.o;

Edit:
(resized cause the original stretched the forum and made it look ugly heh)

Though you're right it doesn't look like I have a PM sent to you from my outbox unless I already cleared it. *Shrugs* Sorry if I didn't ~ but I don't ignore people if that's what you're getting at ~ ♥
Yare

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:35 pm Reply with quote        
About MissFortune, I didn't see a post about a PM or anything, and I'm a bit distracted...But no, you didn't PM me at all.

Almost Sisters
Kamaka

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:46 pm Reply with quote        
No problem, sent ya' a PM just now. Sorry again for forgetting, it's not often I forget to do that and I always send a PM even if I'm not entirely interested. It's just the right thing to do *Shrugs* ~ ♪