Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Information Kiosk
MaxR
Programmer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:06 pm Reply with quote        
Is there a general job or something, like I can click once a day to "go to work" and get a certian amout a day.

like an allowance I guess. I mean this is based off of real life, and I need money, and I don't think showing up and posting everywhere is a good way to get money...

I just want a way to earn money without waiting for replies, or having to join a new topic just to get some silver.

So....is there something here? like mining, a "job", or something?

Because I have no weapon, or armor D=....I had to buy clothes for the avatar first(he's NOT going to be naked)

So any help?

Also how come there is silver and copper? why not just silver? I mean what the heck am I going to do with copper?
Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:10 pm Reply with quote        
Post in the Games forum or 1x1 RP, that is where you earn copper so people won't abuse it and earn tons of silver. Then you can spend your copper in the newbie store and buy the newbie weapon and battle monsters!
Or spells deepening on which one you want to use.
You can also exchange your copper for silver here.
It takes 5 copper to get 1 silver.

I don't think we need allowances or jobs atm, since you can already get money from the battle system and posting.

MIDOREA GAME DEV! WE'RE MAKING NEW MIDOREA ADVENTURE GAMES
Arikana

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:12 pm Reply with quote        
      Just think of it as your "job" is to defeat monsters in the battle system. :3
      And for every monster you defeat, you get a reward in silver and experience! ^_^

Current cosplay: angel guarding the Garden of Eden with flaming sword to prevent humans from ever eating from the tree of life.

Alu is MY sexy NPC lover. <333 So hands off everyone! D:<

The fallen deity,
Arikana
MaxR
Programmer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:13 pm Reply with quote        
@catghost
Thanks, didn't know that!

@ariKana
nice ^^; but that wasn't what I meant.lol

anyways fine, okay