Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Feedback & Suggestions
Squid

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:16 am Reply with quote        
    So, I was looking at the announcement for the new August relics... And it struck me how awesome the mask was, in the phoenix set...

And the second thought I had (right after ''Awesome!'') was ''I wonder if that comes as just a beak''

So, I bought them, and checked it out... And it does not. Sadface.

But I was wondering... How difficult it would be... to make it so that the beak could be worn alone, perhaps instead of a nose. (So it would be on the nose layer)

Do you think this could be made possible, or is it unlikely? I mean... Wouldn't it technically only be a matter of erasing the rest of the mask around the beak?

If it is not possible to do THAT, perhaps for another month, the phoenix set could be 'revisited' and we could get wings and a beak...

Thoughts?

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:06 am Reply with quote        
Actually I'd like to elaborate on your idea, if you don't mind. :3 I'd like to see a phoenix monster in the battle system that drops phoenix-related items, like a beak, wings, eyes, etc.

I also like the idea of revisiting that theme in a commons set though.

Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:17 am Reply with quote        
That wouldn't be hard at all actually. :3 I'll see what I can do.

Thanks for the suggestion. <3

MIDOREA GAME DEV! WE'RE MAKING NEW MIDOREA ADVENTURE GAMES
Squid

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:30 pm Reply with quote        
    /squeals girlishly

I'm so glad to be able to offer up a LIKED suggestion for once!

My wing layer and pink suggestions didn't seem to go over so well. This has made my day! lol