Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Advanced Roleplaying
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
SasorizaKitty

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:51 pm Reply with quote        
Scythe watched the quick change without much of a reaction. But he had to smile at last. "If only I had your ability to disguise myself...I would imagine I'd run into far less trouble." The Dramidae smiled a bit. He wasn't familiar with the tribal name, but he could manage a few guesses. His prehinsile tail gave a little flick, and he seemed to relax even more. This man didn't seem to want to cause problems. And perhaps Scythe could rest easy if he left the small group with a powerful creature such as Sylfaer to assist them.

Nodding to himself, Scythe turned his focus back to the demon. "Well, let's go find the others and see what they have in mind. We just recently escaped some bandits and were chased out by the rest of our group...well, I was chased out and the others followed." The Dramidae frowned deeply and shook his head. "They are a kind and loyal bunch, but I am not sure what they plan to do next or where they are going to go. Right now I believe everyone is just relieved to have found a place that won't try and stone me." Scythe seemed a bit upset over this entire topic and frowned deeper. Yes, he would have to leave, and soon. He had already caused too many problems.

"Well, let's go find Wallace..." Scythe smiled a bit to Sylfaer and lead the way, heading back towards where he had last seen Wallace and the others, his long feathered tail giving another flick.

Beautiful artwork by Aaya-Tan! The character Frey Malik belongs to SasorizaKitty.
SenselessPi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:00 pm Reply with quote        
"Aye, I can imagine that's very troubling. Humans are a rather skittish bunch." he said, walking along after Scythe. "A person is smart and reasonable, but people are just panicky, dumb creatures I've noticed."

He was grateful to hear the group he wished to join was rather close-knit, so to speak, as that would make him more invaluable the longer he traveled with them. The ice demon didn't even mind that they had no preset destination at the moment. He didn't have one himself.

He wondered what his possible party members would be like aside from the kind and loyal people Scythe made them out to be. Inwardly, Sylfaer just wished there were plenty of females he could "study," preferably when they weren't aware of it. He noticed that many human women were rather fiery in personality. Despite being a creature of the dark ice, he could see the allure of a woman like that.

Gaia username: Senseless Pi

Yes, I drew that.
SasorizaKitty

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:37 pm Reply with quote        
Spotting Wallace nearby, Scythe headed in his direction, his feather-tipped tail giving a flick. "Wallace. I found someone who wishes to join the group. I figured it was a group decision, not just my own. Any idea where the others are?" The Dramidae glanced around, wondering where everyone had managed to run off too, before turning back to Wallace. "Doctor, this is Sylfaer. Sylfaer, this is Wallace." For a moment, Scythe seemed to consider, then spoke again. "Sylfaer is not human." He said casually and with a smirk. "It doesn't really matter among all of us, but I wanted you to be aware that he had greater than average abilities."

The Dramidae stepped back a little to watch Wallace and Sylfaer interact, gazing around once more with his pale blue eyes, searching for the rest of the group. Hopefully they were nearby...it was beginning to get dark...

Beautiful artwork by Aaya-Tan! The character Frey Malik belongs to SasorizaKitty.