Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Hall
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 13, 14, 15  Next
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:59 pm Reply with quote        
Two nights ago I had a dream that I went to Japan with a friend's friend and a friend of my own. However, the guys there were really... creepy. Groups of them would follow around groups of girls and try to hook up with them. The two girls liked the attention so they went along with it, but thinking about my boyfriend back home, I didn't want to get involved. They went on a date with two guys and I stayed back at some park or something, but I noticed another group of guys looking at me. I got nervous but was relieved when a group of girls walked by and half of them followed the girls. Then, I saw someone in a jacket that looked like Raz's (boyfriend) and perked up, and I realized that it was him. I got happy and ran to hug him and asked why he came, and he said he just wanted to be there. Then the girls came back and gushed over how he traveled to Japan for me, and we all went back to the place we were staying at. Then they told him that he had to sleep outside becaue we couldn't have sex. XD

sweet

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:59 am Reply with quote        
*thinks deeply*

i think i dreamt of some guy i met in my ex-college..
but they're just some random guys that i only know their face, i never talk to them before..weird to have dreamt of them at the pool XD
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:21 am Reply with quote        
I only dream about people I'm pretty close with. Sometimes I have those weird premonition-type dreams where I'll dream of someone before I meet them - the summer before freshman year, I dreamt shortly about Raz, and then I met him later that year. Those dreams freak me out.

Cougati

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:55 am Reply with quote        
Premonition dreams are the weirdest, aren't they?

I tend to have completely random dreams that don't involve people I know, which is why most of my stories are based off of dreams I've had.

But I also have a tendency to dream about my own characters, or people that I later recognize as being the same sort of person.

sweet

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:06 am Reply with quote        
so true..

that's why im wondering why did i dream of them, whom ive never talked to before XD
Lux-Vertas

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:57 pm Reply with quote        
Cougati wrote:
Premonition dreams are the weirdest, aren't they?

Yes! I have those loads of times! it's random but I get that odd sense of Deja Vu!

"It has to do with a bizarre concept called democracy, in which ruling power is given to whoever is most skillful at directing the herd instincts of the largest masses of their most ignorant citizens." Nom Anchor, somewhere in the NJO Books...
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:54 pm Reply with quote        
When I was younger I had those dreams a lot more often than I do today. I think I had them about once every two weeks. They'd be about stupid things too, like me jumping down from a crate in my living room, hurting myself with our crawdad, and seeing my friends turtle in a bowl too small for it during show-and-tell. Just... small things.

Yeah, I only remember those because that's when it first started happening. XD I began ignoring it after the turtle thing.

sweet

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:53 am Reply with quote        
well today..i didn't dream of anything i think..

my sleep was disturbed by a phone call, that's all i remember XD
Veriantor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:29 am Reply with quote        
My friend told me about this really weird dream she had. The funny thing about is I was in and so was she.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:48 am Reply with quote        
i really loved this dream of mine! let me start..

i remembered the scene where i was in a house..and outisde the house, there were so many WHITE ancient animals running around..they were all my pets ^^ i remembered calling one of them "rat sea lion", and the animal jumps to my hand..its so cute Laugh
Gadzook

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:16 pm Reply with quote        
I had a really wierd, crazy dream about a week ago...

I dreamt that everthing was made of lime green jello... I mean there were building wiggling because they were jello too. My house was jello and I mushed myself out of it and laid down on the ground and just rolled around until I got tired and tried to run down the street and my feet kept plowing into the jello... But then my friend showed up on one of those things they use in the bayou and he chopped up the jello with the motor thing...then i had a river of jello trailing behind us.... Omg it was soooo weird. But atleast the world was tasty.... Smile
Veriantor

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:22 am Reply with quote        
I had this really creepy dream once. In my dream.

I just woke up one morning. I was still in high school so I was getting up for school. I through the covers off me and I found my dogs head right next to me. I couldn't find her body.

That is when I work up.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:11 pm Reply with quote        
Wow. ._. Was it gory or... clean?

*doesn't know how to phrase it*

Veriantor

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:25 pm Reply with quote        
It was clean. There was no blood or anything just my dogs head.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:43 pm Reply with quote        
Veriantor I have no clue what that means, but I would've freaked out so bad when I woke up Duh

Wondering why I'm

NAKED???

Check back after the event for

The First Ever Naked Day Celebration!
Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 13, 14, 15  Next