Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Museum of Art
Post new topic   Reply to topic Living's just a waste of breath/mass picture spam in post1
dizzy

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 7:15 pm Reply with quote        
I'll edit the title later. Let it stay & warn people for a while xD

Why yes,I am that bored,that I actually decided to post my things.
A few words about my drawings & my style:
- I draw in anime style. I know some people don't like it,but I am most comfortable with it.
- Most of the time I draw OC's. I have a lot of stories & characters & I love them all, I'm not the "fan art" kind of person... just not me!
- I know I make a lot of mistakes especially in anatomy,but I'm still learning. I'm drawing since I can remember,but I started looking at this thing more seriously since 2006 when I met my BFF.
- I took drawing lessons for a month. I am aware at how proportions should be. But in anime style things don't count,so there! :P

Sorry for the possible killing of your eyes. Most of the files are large, so sorry for that too. I'm at work,so I'm taking them out of my DA.If I was home,I was gonna resize them. But I'm not! XD

not sure how to group them... Commissions & fanarts are together,since I had to commission a fanart... It's Yuna xD

Zu (OC):
o1. // o2. // o3. // o4. // o5.

Anya (OC):
o1. // o2.

Other OC's & random drawings:
o1. // o2. // o3. // o4. // o5. // o6. // o7. // o8.

Bruised rainbows:
o1. // o2. // o3. // o4.

Commissions & fanart:
o1. // o2. // o3. // o4. // o5. // o6. // o7.

Thank you for your time. Comments and critiques are very welcome ^^

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 1:56 pm Reply with quote        
aw~ how pwetty!!!
I love your style it's so fluffy, airy and sketchy, yay >v</
and those "bruised rainbows" pieces are adorable! xD Bouncy Heart

|my ArtShop|
Weaseldale

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 3:17 pm Reply with quote        
I really like your art. I hope you put more up so I can be jealous of yours (and everyone elses -_-) awesome art skills.

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.