Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Lotus Festival 2013
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Hundred Freebies! PU: Hiei!

How many freebies will I give out?
+1
57%
 57%  [ 8 ]
+1 also
42%
 42%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 14

realAniram

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 3:08 pm Reply with quote        
That sucks. Does it rain a lot where you are?

I'm doing pretty good. I applied to McDonald's today (I heard a rumor that the location near me is hiring), and I didn't get a 'sorry but you suck and we're not hiring you' message after completing the stupid survey. A couple of the last questions were really weird though...

I kind of miss the days when I would wander around in my chainmail bikini...
Freshie

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 3:22 pm Reply with quote        
Its the Northwest US so yeah kinda. Mostly its rainy spring, fall and winter, and pretty nice to hot in the summer.

Woo jobs!
I've been on a wild goose chase for a job. Finally getting one though, sent in my background check and whatnot and as soon as they get the green light, I start working! :D

Good luck with your job hunting! :D

Cora

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 4:11 pm Reply with quote        
I loves it. Thank you ^.^
hiei

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 4:24 pm Reply with quote        
Congrats on the 100th post! : D
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 4:27 pm Reply with quote        
Yeah, congratulations! Happy And good luck with the freebies, haha.

hiei

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 4:33 pm Reply with quote        
I'm thinking about doing a thread as well when I get done with what I'm working on. Help me make some silver. : D
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 4:40 pm Reply with quote        
Oh, good luck to you too then. ^.^

realAniram

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 4:56 pm Reply with quote        
@ : Freshie : I'm in the southwest, Utah, so we don't get much rain at all. xD The place where I live actually gets more than my hometown did, usually we're in the middle of the of the oncoming storm so whatever doesn't get squeezed out by the mountains to the west of us gets squeezed on top of us by the mountains to the east of us. :P It's nice. My mom especially likes it, she's from Minnesota and really misses the weather there.

I hope I get the job, but I'm not sure if I will. I've never had a real job before and there are a bunch of other people around who are more qualified. But, it is the summer so all the college kids will be away. I'm glad you've got a job lined up! You'd probably know if you wouldn't be able to get it, since you know everything on the background check probably.

@ : Cora : :D Yay! I really like the one I did for you too.

@ : Hiei : Thanks! And good luck on your thread too. I might pop by at some point if you do make it. ;>

@ : Chu : Ah, for once in my life I don't think I need luck for the freebies I'm giving away. xD Thanks!

hiei

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 5:30 pm Reply with quote        
I'll probably only do sketches at this rate.
But, I've gotten better since the last time I've done one of these, so we will see how it goes.
realAniram

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm Reply with quote        
At first I was planning on doing only sketches, but I haven't actually drawn something since early February at the latest, so I guess I have all this pent up 'finish non-class drawings!!!' energy inside me. xD

...I was going to upload Empy's picture, but then I realized I forgot to color in the headband. D: Also while looking at the scan the colors got a bit washed out so I'll have to fix that quick.

hiei

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 5:39 pm Reply with quote        
Ick, I can't go without drawing something.
realAniram

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 5:53 pm Reply with quote        
Well, I was drawing things. All the freaking time. xD Just not things I came up with by myself. Okay, I fixed everything, I think. Now to see how it looks.

hiei

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 6:20 pm Reply with quote        
Oh! Can't wait to see it! : D
Empy

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 10:55 pm Reply with quote        
Thank you for my arts!
I love busts!

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 11:33 pm Reply with quote        
Yay you like it! :> Now I just have to wait for someone else to request some art now that I've finished the queue.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next