Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Lotus Festival 2013
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Event Petal Place- Free Event Currency/elementals
x_lilmissNINJA_x

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 5:19 pm Reply with quote        
Anyone wanna donate a single water element to me? I need one more to finish my set! Happy

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 5:23 pm Reply with quote        
@Juneberry
Haha, yeah, it's pretty fun and there are so many cool things to see especially during surgery. I just want to major in computers because that is where the future is going and I love technology and wanna work in like an awesome scientific lab or something. Sweat

@Sly
Yeah it is pretty fascinating, but I'm not a big fan of needles being poked into the eye, lmao. xD

Juneberry

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 5:26 pm Reply with quote        
Thanks Sly~ And I can try to send you one, Ninja. Have to buy one for you first though. Also, does anyone want an earth element? Though I can exchange it for silver I suppose...

Brittany: I'm not a big fan of needles in general, but it sounds like you enjoy your work- and that's a good thing! But yeah, it does seem like technology is the future, no? But it just gets more and more complex. I don't like super complex things.
dragoness129

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 5:37 pm Reply with quote        
Chu wrote:
Dragoness, good luck! I think you'll have time.

Thank you very much! ^_^

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 12:47 am Reply with quote        
Mind if i join in here?
I found my first 3 flowers pretty quickly (a bit over 200 petles :p) but now I cant seem to find any. Is it tru you can find them while battliing too?
Cora

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 4:16 pm Reply with quote        
I was not able to get on yesterday. I'm going to go buy a whole bunch of extra items.....if anyone did not manage to get any just send a pm my way and I'll donate the EI to you instead, cause I have very little time to be on right now.
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 4:23 pm Reply with quote        
Nickaia wrote:
Mind if i join in here?
I found my first 3 flowers pretty quickly (a bit over 200 petles :p) but now I cant seem to find any. Is it tru you can find them while battliing too?

Hi! Sorry for the delayed response. You can get elements through battles. The event ends on the 25th.

And I hope that everything is going okay, Cora. Take care!

realAniram

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 4:29 pm Reply with quote        
I have some elements to give to people as well, if you need them. 4 Earth, 5 Fire, 2 Water, and 5 Wind. Go ahead and shoot me a PM or post here if you need any~!

I kind of miss the days when I would wander around in my chainmail bikini...
Cora

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 4:55 pm Reply with quote        
Things are ok, just busy.

I still have 4 fire, 5 earth, and 7 water elements left if anyone wants stragglers.
Nickaia

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 12:03 am Reply with quote        
thanks, I figured it out eventually Smile
I think this is the first event I have been involved in beginning (ish) to end even though I have had an accout here for just about forever :p
I feel like the battles have been made easier since I last attempted them and I realy appriciate that! I was dying all over the place last time
Cora

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 11:12 am Reply with quote        
I'm glad ^.^
Zillah

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 1:32 am Reply with quote        
Haha I joined this event pretty late. ><' I managed to get one of the items, and I'm about a quarter of the way to a second. I have 377 petals and a few flowers in my inventory I haven't counted up yet. I don't expect to get any more than two of the four items, and I'm probably going for either the earth or the wind one. I'd be willing to take any extra ingredients off your hands. Smile
ecco

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 2:41 am Reply with quote        
I only started collecting petals yesterday, so i've got no chance! XD does it end when the 25th begins? or when the day ends...? :S

i don't know how much i'll be able to get. at least one i hope Duh

Zillah

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 11:20 am Reply with quote        
I hope it ends tomorrow at night rather than in the morning. I could really use that extra time.

I only recently realized that the lotus flowers themselves are equipable! :O Does anyone know if the raw elements are equipable too?
ecco

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 11:24 am Reply with quote        
i dont believe they are... i dont think they were equippable when i was here last, anyway XD

and i hope it ends tomorrow night rather than morning too! still don't quite have enough for my first flower! :S

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next