Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Lotus Festival 2013
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. `NUDE`BEACH ;; Flowers on the beach
Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 3:55 pm Reply with quote        
My little brother's cat does that; we've taken him to the vet, changed his food and everything and we still can't find out exactly what he's allergic to. His neck, in particular, will get so itchy that he scratches it until he has big sores there. Poor kitty. D: It's probably something outside that he's allergic to; my family let's the cats go outside during the day. We'd ban him from it, but he'd be so sad if we didn't let him out in the yard occasionally. =/

And dogs do stink...always. Neutral Even still, some are quite nice, as long as you've got the room for them, I think. I mean, I'm more of a "cat person" but I like dogs, and just animals in general.

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 5:55 pm Reply with quote        
My little boy was definitely allergic to the fleas. Something with what they left behind, rather than the fleas themselves. Once we got rid of them, his skin returned to normal and his fur got all soft again.

My old dog has really bad skin allergies, and we can't figure out what flares them up. It's only during the summer time, whatever it is. All we can do is keep her shaved, give her baths, and put some cream on her.

ecco

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 6:30 pm Reply with quote        
kind of related question, then... is it the norm in the US to keep cats as indoor pets?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13