Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Lotus Festival 2013
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. `NUDE`BEACH ;; Flowers on the beach
Squid

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 8:35 pm Reply with quote        
    Isn't it just the best~

/parties too/

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 9:36 pm Reply with quote        
Flirting of any kind is always fun. xD;

*dances around thread.* Hai

What's uuuppp, all?~

Brittany

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 12:11 pm Reply with quote        
Not much, just sitting in my room. o3o
I want to be outside once my allergies get better. Also trying to get event items on the last day... hahahahaha. :'D
Squid

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 12:13 pm Reply with quote        
    Hmm. I do have a bunch of petals and elements I'm not using. I should go see what kinds of doubles I have,

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 12:16 pm Reply with quote        
im trying to get as many petals as i can, too XD i managed to get the water and wind flowers, so far. but i'm happy with that for a couple days work... :') can always buy the missing ones from other peoples shops, well hopefully at least ^_^

also
SQQQUIIIIID
hi :3

Squid

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 12:19 pm Reply with quote        
    I have two fire flowers and two earth flowers. One water flower, and one wind flower.

I don't quite have enough water and wind elements to make new flowers :c I should see if I can trade, or battle ...

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 1:03 pm Reply with quote        
It's really easy to get them from battles.

Squid

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 1:04 pm Reply with quote        
    Yeahhh I knowwww

But I'm lazy

=P

I have some shit I should really be doing while I'm at home for the weekend, but instead I'm laying in bed on the internet. Go me.

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 1:07 pm Reply with quote        
Eh. Chores can always wait. /o/

Shut up, Chu. That gets you into trouble.

Did you know that if you don't bathe a dog for a really long time they get so stinky that it ruins your appetite for the rest of the day? I... knew that, but it didn't stop me from putting it off. Neutral

Squid

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 1:09 pm Reply with quote        
    Ugh I know

Dogs are fucking smelly. I mean, I readily admit my cats are stinky when they poop. Kitty poops don't smell good.

But after that, in general, my cats don't stink.

Dogs stink all of the time.

I'm in Michigan for the weekend (Where I don't want to be) and I have to fucking dog sit (Which I don't want to do)

But I really need to be going through my shit and throwing things out.

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 1:15 pm Reply with quote        
Yeah... Although I'm kind of confused about my white Cat's tail. >< She doesn't stink, but her tail is pretty dirty. I don't know how I should keep it clean.

My dogs are indoor dogs, so they only go out to pee and sometimes eat. Even still, they smell awful. Especially the old one. She always did.

Dogsitting? Fuuuuun. My boyfriend does that for his aunt and uncle. This thing weighs more than either of us, and he's very energetic. He's a sweetie though, so I guess I can't complain.

Squid

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 1:18 pm Reply with quote        
    I don't like dogs. I never really have. I am definitely a cat person.

I've got a boxer here and a chihuahua. They're both friendly but I'm still shut in my room because I don't want to smell them. I'll go out in a bit to see if they need to go out.

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 1:19 pm Reply with quote        
i'll second (third?) the "dogs stink" thing Neutral

saying that, tho cats dont usually smell (except for poop and their kitty breathe...) we have tamed this feral cat so he comes into our house like 50% of the time nearly... and OH JEEZ. this is the stinkiest kitty i've ever found lmao. honestly, i dont know why he smells so bad! but he really does... and he malts a ton for a short haired cat, so he leaves a mess everywhere he goes too. x__X

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 1:39 pm Reply with quote        
D'awww, the white kitty wants to snuggle... and knead my bare thighs. x_x

My grandma feeds a stray. She's kinda dirty, yeah, but she never seems to have a problem with fleas. My cats, on the other hand? Awful. One has a terrible reaction to them. His hair falls out and everything. He looks like he's been in a fire.

ecco

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 1:54 pm Reply with quote        
that's what my boyfriends' cat looks like... she gets a reaction to something and starts nibbling at her skin so much it rubs it raw. it's really horrible to see. must feel a lot worse for her, tho D: she hasnt gotten like that in a while though, luckily.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next