Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Winter Solstice 2008
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. OMG! It's the Winter Event!
Hiroku

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:32 pm Reply with quote        
Its cold cause so many of our residents are very Hott. .. we are being proactive in avoiding any bad situations with too much heat. >_>

Well that. . . and it is a winter event.

Embrace the depression
Kin no Megami

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:42 pm Reply with quote        
Ahhh yes, well there is always the sexiness factor when deciding these things. :3 I should have known! XDD
Hiroku

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:44 pm Reply with quote        
Naturally! XD

So you like this place? even if it is a little cold?

Embrace the depression
Kin no Megami

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:54 pm Reply with quote        
It seems nice, I'm feeling a little rushed to make this character thing though since it has to be done to see the shops......um but it seems like a lot to read to choose one. Are we able to switch later?
Hiroku

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:58 pm Reply with quote        
You can delete and recreate your character at any time. You will lose whatever stats and experience you have. However you wont lose any items, or currency.

So you can just quickly make one and then recreate it when you wanna use the battle system?

Embrace the depression
Kin no Megami

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:02 pm Reply with quote        
Ahhhhh perfect!!!! That sounds like the best plan for me so I can check out the shops at the very least and get those ice shard weapon things my friend was telling me about. :3 Thank you <333
Hiroku

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:06 pm Reply with quote        
You are very welcome.

Just so you know after this night ends you can not get more ice crystals. But the event items that you buy with the ice crystals will be up for a week I do believe!

Embrace the depression
Kin no Megami

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:15 pm Reply with quote        
Thanks ^^ Yes I already stopped earning them.....just a few short actually but someone very nice sent me a few shards and I just got my necklace from the store. <3
Hiroku

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:17 pm Reply with quote        
let me ask you. . . what were your two favorite winter event store items?

Embrace the depression
Kin no Megami

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:23 pm Reply with quote        
The necklace caught my attention first......I like shiny neck items. And then I noticed the ummm I think it's a cloak but I haven't seen it equipped - it looked like a pretty dress. (I later found an ice dress in the store and plan to buy it.) I like the wings too.....I hope they equip higher than the other ones I've seen, they seem to be too low on the other types I've seen on avatars. And the tree seems very cool as well. Other than that, from my quick glance and having been on the site for about 45 minutes, they're not too bad - but I've really only seen the small icons. <3

Oh and totally loving the snow boots even though they're a common and I usually wear black, red and gold colors. XD
Hiroku

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:27 pm Reply with quote        
just so you know you can click on the name of the items to look at them.

and I have an idea. . . lets see if i can make it work.

Embrace the depression
Kin no Megami

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:29 pm Reply with quote        
I discovered the clicking on them thing but it doesn't show it on the base.....that would be great if it did, even if only on a dummy base like a mannequin. ^^;

Oh? *sits and waits*
Kira Bella

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:30 pm Reply with quote        
- huggles her Kinkins all over -

You look so cute all naked and in jewlery!

And I just noticed I am not getting Crystals anymore <//3

Not sure what to Quest

Anyone Miss Me? <3
Hiroku

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:33 pm Reply with quote        
D< I am mad at you Kira. . . I am having to get off and you just show up. I see how it is!

Kin: you should make that suggestion in the suggestion thread. . . yes yes! I would support that idea!

Embrace the depression
Kin no Megami

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:34 pm Reply with quote        
Yeah the crystals are over. </3 But it's funny how we're on two sites talking.....it feels like when I was in college and my roommate and I would IM each other from across the room all over again. Bouncy Heart
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next