Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Art Shops
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Cookies, cake, or candies?
COOKIES! owo
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Uh, the cake is a lie!!!
55%
 55%  [ 5 ]
Caaaaaaaaaaaaaandies!!! -runs off with it-
33%
 33%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 9

Malverne
Writer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:10 am Reply with quote        
Good! Good to hear you're doing better. Personal stuff is by far and away more important than website responsibilities. Worry not, my friend, we understand. Go. Get pampered by the fiance (ooooooh~).

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:20 am Reply with quote        
Unicorn Dancer wrote:
Hey Mal, I'm doing better than I was over the past few days.
I've been going through some personal stuff.
Duh I have been ignoring all my sites for a few days... I feel bad for making people wait for their arts, but I've just been way too distracted with life to even relax.

SOoOoOo.... this weekend, I'm going to have my fiancé take me out and get my mind off of things.

I hope I don't bother you by jumping in here all of a sudden, but Mal is right. You should always take care of yourself first. ^^ Have fun this weekend!

Unicorn Dancer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:48 pm Reply with quote        
Brofist Not only did I just find that emote, you guys are awesome. Gaia was NEVER that nice about waiting on arts... they used to pm and bug me for days back when I'd offer freebs there. No one is ever that patient, I'm so glad I found this place, I just keep finding more reasons to stick around.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:07 pm Reply with quote        
xD That's my first time seeing that emote. How strange.

It's honestly a shame that something as simple as understanding is hard to find, heh. Even still, I am happy that you're happy with our community. It's a strange mix of feelings.

Unicorn Dancer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:33 am Reply with quote        
Yeah, that was my first time seeing that emote too xD I was like wtf? so I had to post it.

And yeah too true, people are far too closed minded these days.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:35 am Reply with quote        
Holy shit, we have a new emote?! COOL!

Not all people are...but the ones who are have a tendency to be louder, I think.

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:30 pm Reply with quote        
Hah, you do have a point, Mal. I guess its in a rude person's nature to be loud too, huh?

Malverne
Writer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:18 pm Reply with quote        
Rude people, obnoxious people, wacky people...I mean, I'm quite loud (as you MIGHT have noticed), but I like to think I'm not rude...

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:20 pm Reply with quote        
Nah, you're not rude. And not all rude people are loud. I just think those two traits go together pretty often, haha.

Malverne
Writer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:23 pm Reply with quote        
yyyyyes, yes they do. And the internet is a loudspeaker.

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:33 pm Reply with quote        
Haha, that's actually pretty accurate.

Unicorn Dancer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:42 am Reply with quote        
I am one of those naturally loud people, the kind that doesn't have to try to hard to be heard. >w< I have to actually TRY to be quiet, but online, I'm more the quiet lurking type most often until I have something worth saying in a conversation.

I can be rude, if I'm given a reason to be. Usually I give multiple chances before hand though, I like to think I've got some self control there. It's only the really stupid people, that say just the wrong thing, that get to see my rudeness.

Otherwise, I'm one of the nicest people you could want to meet. Hai

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:19 am Reply with quote        
Eheheh, as long as you don't become a teacher in a very small room, the loud voice generally isn't a bad thing. It's a godsend for waiting large tables.

Yes. Stupid people are...incredibly irritating. I often get to the point of wanting to strangle a bitch when I try to explain something and they just. Don't. Get it.

Of COURSE you're nice! Just about everyone on Midorea's awesome. Duhhhhhhh. You're just amazing by association.

Although my personal opinion of myself vacillates between "Dude, you're a super nice person," to "You're an arrogant jerk and people like you because you seem to be funny," on a daily basis. 's weird.

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:10 pm Reply with quote        
I'm actually pretty timid. XD And I have a very quiet voice. Even when I get mad, it's quiet. Although, that can be pretty intimidating, depending on the situation.

I can be assertive, but more often than not, I'll just avoid conflict all together. Respect is an important thing for me though, so when I feel like someone is being disrespectful to me or someone else, (which is somehow different from just being rude) then I become snarky. I have absolutely no tolerance for people who refuse to show others simple respect.

Of course, then I come across as arrogant, but I don't really care. I have a stick up my ass with that sort of thing.

Unicorn Dancer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:23 pm Reply with quote        
@Mal: D'aww thank you~ x3 I do agree, the people that I've gotten to talk to thus far on Mido.... are the awesome types.

Also I don't think I'll be a teacher, I'm more into making my own clothes, and drawing pretty things. >w< Soooooooo who knows what I'll end up being when I'm old. Laugh

@Chu: If I'm in a building with a lot of people, I'm actually pretty quiet and shy. I've become the type that gets introduced, not doing the introducing. Once I get to know a person, talking a little bit, then I get more comfortable and I come out of my shell. >w< If it's a really interesting topic, I can go for hours, if you seem intimidating to me, once we talk, I'm more than likely to just shut up and back away all timid like. I don't like to overstay my welcome.