Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Lotus Festival 2013
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Cora's little hovel
TerrenaAnimula

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 3:56 pm Reply with quote        
Happy
I would watch a bunch of shows online...but they are very poor quality. The only crystal clear I have watched online comes from netflix. :/ But I guess high quality is out there some where...for a price...
Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 4:05 pm Reply with quote        
Ooor...if you look around forever. =/ At least, in my experience. Have you heard of tubeplus.me? They have some pretty good quality streaming shows sometimes...though I guess that depends on what you're looking for. Sweat
TerrenaAnimula

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 4:08 pm Reply with quote        
I haven't heard of that site. I might have to check it out....
I still haven't even gone to watch what I had to miss from Thursday night.

And I will need something to watch shows this fall! Hopefully the schedule that has been posted isn't the final schedule because on tuesday, 3 shows come on at the same time I want to watch. Then I think thursdays 2 shows come on at the same time.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10