Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Lotus Festival 2013
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Cora's little hovel
Cora

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 8:53 pm Reply with quote        
She is AMAZING as watson. And I love him too.
TerrenaAnimula

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 9:07 pm Reply with quote        
There will be a next season...I remember seeing it on the list of current shows that tells whether something has been renewed or not or is still undecided.
Whimsy

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 10:18 pm Reply with quote        
Elementary has been confirmed that it will get a second season.

I love Elementary. Don't even get me started on how much I love the Watson/Holmes relationship. I will gush over them.

The season finale for Elementary is next Thursday and I'm so excited but ahhh Hannibal is on at the exact same time and it needs the ratings damnit so yeah.

I'm also so incredibly behind on Vikings and OUAT, and just tv shows in general. I haven't even seen the last weeks DW or Elementary yet. :U

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 12:38 pm Reply with quote        
You need to get caught up on Vikings and OUAT! Happy So great! But the finales are evil!!!! For both! And the creators of OUAT are getting a spin off show called Once Upon a Time in Wonderland! I can't wait for that either!
Cora

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 3:56 pm Reply with quote        
I am behind on many shows.

For instance....I have not touched the last 3 episodes of Person of Interest.
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 4:05 pm Reply with quote        
I've never heard of that show. What's it about?

Cora

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 4:09 pm Reply with quote        
person of interest?

Its about a machine that watches everything you do. It catches criminals before they commit crimes and gives these numbers to the two main characters to either save the person or stop the person from commiting a crime.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCVmAXjbj4k
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 4:15 pm Reply with quote        
I can't watch a video right now because my family is in the room too, but that sounds pretty interesting. Is it in its first season or are there others?

Cora

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 5:25 pm Reply with quote        
Second season is just about over.
TerrenaAnimula

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 7:53 pm Reply with quote        
Person of Interest is on its second season? I thought it was still on its first. XD I never watched it....but I remember the commercials for it when it first came out.
Cora

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 8:31 pm Reply with quote        
I thought it was first but mom was very insistent that it was it's second. Now I must go look.....
TerrenaAnimula

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 10:25 pm Reply with quote        
lol. So in other words, no one knows for sure which season it is in? XD
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 10:26 pm Reply with quote        
Of course. xP

TerrenaAnimula

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 10:27 pm Reply with quote        
XD

I am sleepy. And mad at The CW! I missed the last 15 minutes of The Vampire Diaries and the first five minutes of Beauty and the Beast because their sound was completely messed up with just awful noise. :/ I don't know what was up with that. But it seems like The CW is ALWAYS messing up though. :/
Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 9:16 am Reply with quote        
this is why i only trust the internet for my entertainment needs Hai

MIDOREA GAME DEV! WE'RE MAKING NEW MIDOREA ADVENTURE GAMES
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next