Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Lotus Festival 2013
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 13, 14, 15  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. the cat box
ecco

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 5:36 am Reply with quote        
definitelyyyy. this place has always been the place i've felt most comfortable online.. and i've been part of a lot of websites in the last 11 years, or at least it feels like a lot XD

Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 5:42 am Reply with quote        
Hmm...I don't know that I've been a part of "a lot" of websites, but a few....and this is most certainly one of the best, if not THE best, places that I've found. Soft Smile
ecco

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 5:44 am Reply with quote        
its just always been more relaxed and more mature here (in the way that counts, anyway. thats not to see we're not all silly and childish here in a fun way, of course XD)

Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 5:47 am Reply with quote        
Yeah, I know what you mean. But of course we all make time for the silly!~ Weeeee Laugh
ecco

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 5:51 am Reply with quote        
its the same with my class at college XD we're the "mature" class (cos its a course meant for school leavers, so starting at 16) who are all at least 18. we're all really immature tho hahahaha Oh Mai

Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 5:53 am Reply with quote        
Well, I find most "adults" (speaking in the legal sense of the word, anyway) to be some of the most immature people ever at times; I'm definitely including myself in that. Laugh
ecco

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 5:55 am Reply with quote        
same! especially at bath time. me and my boyfriend have baths together a lot, and he spends half the time sighing and face palming cos i basically turn into a 5 year old when im in the tub lmao Embarrassed

we all have slight peter pan complexes, i think Wink

Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 5:58 am Reply with quote        
Haha, that's actually quite funny and cute.~ :3

And everyone should have a Peter Pan complex, because Peter Pan is awesome!~ Oh Mai Weeeee

ecco

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 6:02 am Reply with quote        
i loooove Peter Pan! The old animated one that is, and the more recent live action one was pretty good too :3

Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 6:07 am Reply with quote        
Yay, me too!~ Weeeee The old animated one was one of my all-time favorite movies as a child. Have you ever read the original story by J.M. Barrie? I read that to my little brother when he was younger; it's really quite a good read. Of course, I love kid's stories, so I may be slightly biased. xD;
ecco

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 6:09 am Reply with quote        
i actually havent! there are so many books i need to read. i'm gonna have to make like a master list of all the books i want to read, shows and movies i want to watch, games i want to play etc XD so next time im like "UGH I DUNNO WHAT TO DO" i can just check the list and pick something XD

Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 6:17 am Reply with quote        
Haha, I hear ya. I've started lists like that before, but then got discouraged by how long they were getting. xD; I've always got things I need to read, things I need to watch, things I need to play, ect...and it never seems I get enough time to get caught up...and then even if I do, there's something else to do or something to be added to the list. It's a terrible cycle. Laugh
ecco

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 6:21 am Reply with quote        
indeed! can't people just STOP making compelling arts already?! XD

Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 6:25 am Reply with quote        
YES PLZ!!

Although, if they did stop and I ever finished my HUGE list, I would then be dreadfully bored. Neutral xD;

ecco

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 8:05 am Reply with quote        
we can't win ;__; hahaha

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 13, 14, 15  Next