Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Lotus Festival 2013
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Hanging under the Lotus Tree [Hangout]
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 6:13 pm Reply with quote        
I knew that active wasn't the word I was looking for. xD RPers are the most... loyal, I guess? Taking staff members out of the equation, they're the most likely to keep coming back. I consider that active, even if it's not "posting every day" active.

Questions like what, Juneberry? You can ask.

Juneberry

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 6:15 pm Reply with quote        
For starters, I'm looking at the thread for forms for looking, and figured I should make one just in case. But...It doesn't really describe what counts for each literacy level, and I do tend to vary depending on my partner. Should I bug the thread creator~? Or randomly write what I just wrote in it? xD
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 6:19 pm Reply with quote        
Yeah, you can PM Maeve and she should be able to clear some things up for you. I'm sorry I can't help more. ^^; I'm not a roleplayer, so I'm not sure how a lot of that stuff works.

Juneberry

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 6:21 pm Reply with quote        
It's okay. I wasn't sure if I should or not so I was intimidated. xD Since you said I can, I feel less nervous~

And also, I notice a lot of chatting going on in the 4 Raffles/Page Prizes/BMI contest thingy. Are we supposed to chat there too? I'm wondering if I should join in on that.

I'd join in on the BMI thing, but I don't feel I understand the site well enough yet to join the contest, so I didn't think to post there yet xD
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 6:24 pm Reply with quote        
Oh, you're free to chat anywhere, whether you participate in a contest or not. And don't be afraid to submit an entry because you're not familiar with our lore. Everything that you need to know is included in the first pages of those threads, so you won't be at a disadvantage as long as you read them.

Juneberry

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 6:26 pm Reply with quote        
Ah, is that so? I suppose I can try. It's more, I don't know what items would already be made besides the ones listed. o.o; But I'll give it a shot, and say hello either way. Thanks for that, Chu! Happy
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 6:27 pm Reply with quote        
You can browse the items that we already have by looking at MAD, the dream avatar creator. There's a link to it on the avatar page. And no problem. ^^

Empy

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 6:33 pm Reply with quote        
I have a question too!
What's the silver to gold ratio?

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 6:39 pm Reply with quote        
That's pretty much determined by what users want to buy/sell it for. >< I'm sorry I don't have a better answer for you.

Empy

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 6:40 pm Reply with quote        
Blaeh XD
Okies *goes to edit her selling thread*

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 9:13 am Reply with quote        
Empy wrote:
I have a question too!
What's the silver to gold ratio?

I always see it as 80-100s per gold, but it's not a strict price range. Especially for older and rarer items. Sweat

MIDOREA GAME DEV! WE'RE MAKING NEW MIDOREA ADVENTURE GAMES
Empy

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 10:38 am Reply with quote        
Thank you Cat ^^

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 1:34 pm Reply with quote        
Hi hello~ It's midday already, and I'm actually online. o.o; If anyone is here, how are you guys? (If not, I'll say hello to the ghosts while I wait for people to arrive). Smile
Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 3:55 pm Reply with quote        
I'm here (hours later.) Sweat And doing well, thanks...Other than I'm sweltering in the heat here and kind of want to die. Hai but, for the first time in, like, a week, my head isn't throbbing...so I guess that's good. ^^;

How's anyone else who wants to answer me been?~

Empy

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 4:10 pm Reply with quote        
Why has your head been throbbing? Sad