Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Lotus Festival 2013
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Hanging under the Lotus Tree [Hangout]
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 3:26 pm Reply with quote        
Bleh, I hate tomatoes. xD Ketchup, sure. And I don't mind them in food, I guess. But my family eats them raw with salt or something and I just want to gag.

Mmm. A lot of people assume that I'm really tense and afraid of people because of my conditions, but I actually love people a lot. I think I'm just so kept to myself that it seems that way. The anxiety, though, is usually brought about by certain conditions rather than people on the whole.

Oh wow, I don't think I'd be that focused. xD I just have a lot of tenacity, so if I'm analyzing something or solving something, then I'll stick with it for hours, until it's complete.

Some allergies just get crazy. Yeah, I've heard of the allergy to water too. I don't even understand how someone could function like that... But it certainly puts my minor allergies into perspective, haha.

Juneberry

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 3:30 pm Reply with quote        
Tomatoes...with salt? -wants to gag from the salt part-

I don't have as much tenacity as I have focus. I get frustrated easily, and that is what tends to break my focus more than anything if it's a task such as writing a story or doing a math problem. But I have trouble just watching a tv show and being talked to. o.O;

I have many anxieties including social anxiety. In kindergarten, I got sick and had to go home and throw up going to a super small birthday party. Needless to say the girl who was my friend hated me after that ^^; I also have severe phobias of thunder and fire...But both of those have quasi logical reasons. There's other stuff, but that's all I'll say for now. o.o;

But yeah, allergies are crazy. I prefer my allergy-like issue with watermelon (even if I don't like it) over an allergy to water. >w<
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 3:39 pm Reply with quote        
Yeah... Some of them eat mac and cheese with ketchup too. Ugggh.

I'm good for writing stories, solving math problems, reading, stuff like that. I'm also good at debating. But if I'm having a casual conversation with someone, my mind jumps from one topic to the next. I could argue that it's actually what makes me so good with analysis and debates and all that - taking in different perspectives and points - but if I call it what it is: my brain is just one big mess. xD

Oh wow, you've had it rough then. And that's a rotten friend. :I I'm sorry.

Juneberry

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 3:42 pm Reply with quote        
I tried that once, but it wasn't my thing. I remember my dad used to put fries or spaghetti on his burgers at some point. Or tried it anyway. o.o;

Hehe, I think in reality most minds are like that. I've said it before and I'll say it again: my mind is a dangerous place (especially characters), and it's sometimes safest not to think to avoid dangerous situations in the brain~

And it's okay, not your fault. Things happen, right? It just shows (at this point) that she wasn't actually a good friend at all for me.
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 3:46 pm Reply with quote        
Spaghetti? XD I really hope it was just fries, haha. My boyfriend yells at me for dipping my fries and chicken nuggets in the frosties and Wendy's.

:P That is true. Sleep is my only escape from my brain though.

It's good that you think that way. ^^ Everyone deserves a solid system of support.

Juneberry

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 4:08 pm Reply with quote        
Well, I'm learning slowly to think that way. But I do have to go to therapy for a reason ^^;

I dip my fries in my shake too, often. Mostly to cut out how salty the fries are- I like salty food, but I don't like the taste of salt if it's overbearing. Ironic, no? But that may be because I have somewhat sensitive taste buds that help counter-act my inability to smell o.o;
Empy

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 5:37 pm Reply with quote        
I popped out for groceries and subway, sorry folks. Ish back now tho :3

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 5:46 pm Reply with quote        
It's okay. How was the trip? Happy
Empy

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 5:58 pm Reply with quote        
Hot, bleah! But, omnoms! Weeeee

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 6:01 pm Reply with quote        
At least you got something yummy out of it! Sorry to hear it was so hot. I haven't been outside today, but it's been strangely cold in my apartment...Though that might just be me, as I think of it. After all, the temperature does say it's 74 degrees Farenheit... Hrm...

I blame the bug I have. ;-;

Oh yeah...Do you know much about roleplaying on her, Empy? I tend to rush to the RP forum for one on one roleplays when I start on a site like this to help myself feel a bit more at ease, but I'm not sure where you post search threads compared to regular. Hrm...
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 6:04 pm Reply with quote        
We have The Theater, the main roleplaying forum, and then within that, we have three subforums.

http://midorea.com/viewforum.php?f=16

The roleplay community is nice, and they're probably the most active posters we have. If you want to make a thread saying that you're looking, you'll post that in the OoC subforum.

Juneberry

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 6:05 pm Reply with quote        
I didn't even notice the OoC forum there. Oops. xD Thanks Chu!

For some reason, earlier, I was trying to pronounce your username weirdly. Seriously, I kept thinking there was a 't' in there, like cthulu or something, and I got totally confused o.o;
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 6:08 pm Reply with quote        
No problem.

And that's weird. xP Nah, it's just Chu like "ah-chu" or "chew." I had a close friend on here who had the username Chi, and it was pretty confusing to talk to both of us at the same time. I miss her.

Empy

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 6:10 pm Reply with quote        
I was poking my head in there but it doesn't look all that active to me >.>

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 6:11 pm Reply with quote        
Hehehe, I wouldn't find it confusing (at least I hope not). And at least I didn't try to say the 'ch' like in Blech. That's a pain for my throat, even if I'm quasi used to it. Hebrew school sorta helps with that xD

...I hate how many questions are running through my mind right now. Well, it's only one right now, but somehow it feels like the questions are going to rain in my head soon.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next