Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Lotus Festival 2013
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. [game!] Spring Sortition *UPDATE: All prizes awarded. Thanks
Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 1:31 pm Reply with quote        

Banner and game idea, thanks to Catghost.

~INTRODUCTION~

Come one, come all! Try your hand and see what Lady Luck has got in store for you today!

Hello, my fellow Midoreans! It looks like it's that time again; the trees are in bloom, birdsong drifts on the breeze, and everything seems abuzz with life and activity. That's right, it's once again time for the Midorea Spring event! To commemorate the time of peace, community, and celebration that is the Lotus Festival 2013 I have prepared some rare gifts for all of you.~ Of course, I can't just give these rarities away (where would be the fun in that?) However, I can invite you all in for a chance to win something very special. So come on in, have a look around. See something that you like? Tempt the Fates and play my little gambling game; it doesn't cost you anything other than a small piece of your soul to enter...who knows, maybe Luck has taken a shining to you. Wink

So what is this game, you want to know. Well, as it turns out, I'm just the person to ask. See? Luck is already with you.~ The name of the game is “Sortition,” and it goes a little something like this:

1.) Take a look at the 10 items I'm offering (prizes in post # 3 of this thread) do you see the numbers beside each one? Good.
2.)If you'd like a chance to win one, randomly selected, item from the lot please fill out the “Sortition Form.”
3.)As your host, I will then make use of this random generator and fill in your information there.
4.)If your name is selected, you will receive whichever prize item corresponds with your given number.
5.)I will hold a drawing once every three days during this event. (May 10, 13,16, and 19.) Plus, I may have a little something special in store for the last day of the event (May 20) if you're all very good.~
6.)Winners will be announced and prize items switched out at around 4pm on days of the drawings. Why 4pm? For consistency's sake. xD;
7.)Any number of people can play, but only 10 can win each round. Only one prize per winner, per round, may be awarded.
8.) Once you enter in this thread, I will enter your name into a randomized generator set to 10 results and whichever number winds up by your name will be the corresponding prize you win.

So...it's pretty simple right? If you have any questions do feel free to ask me; I don't bite...hard. Otherwise, step up to my booth and let's test your luck, what d'you say?

Form:
Code:
“Draw My Number, Baby!”
User name:
Date Entered:

Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 1:32 pm Reply with quote        
~RULES~

All right, so there's got to be some ground rules to maintain order in my thread. Most of these are common sense, please oblige.

1.) Obey Midorea's TOS-This is always my first rule, and self-explanatory.
2.) No negativity or sore losers-Some people are going to win, some aren't; that's life. Be happy for someone else if and when they get lucky, do not mope about your loss, or I will bludgeon you. Hai
3.)Only one prize per contestant, per round-as previously stated you may only win once per round. After the winners are announced for a round, all prizes whether previously won or not will be switched out. Variety is the spice of life, no?
4.)Please have your form filled out and submitted in this thread no later than 3pm on days of the drawings.
5.)This is my thread, these are my rules. But the foremost rule, is this: HAVE FUN!-This event is intended to be enjoyable, let's make it so. Feel free to hang out and chat or whatever between drawings. Soft Smile
Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 1:33 pm Reply with quote        
Prizes for Round Three May 16-19

1 2 3 4 (All 4 Thank You Sets)5

6 7 8 9 10

Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 1:38 pm Reply with quote        
~CONTESTANTS~

Code:
Round One
 Cora, lexi, Jelly, AnDe (05/10)
Killer, Ninja, Lilacor, Whimsy, Blazinfox (05/11)
Crispy (05/12)

Code:
Round Two

Code:
Round Three

Code:
Round Four
Empy, June, Whimsy, lexi, Ace, Lilacor

Oh Mai
Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 1:40 pm Reply with quote        
[color=darkorchid]
~WINNERS~
Code:
Round One

1. Blazinfox (The Garden),2. AnDe (Spirit ofthe Spring),3. Killer (Girrasonne Scarf),4. Ninja (Faunus Satyris Horns),5. Whimsy (Baby Dragon Pet),6. Crispy (Lotus Tree),7. Jelly (Lotus Pudao),8. Lilacor, (Faerie Dragon)9.Cora (Nectar of the Earth Dragons),10. lexi (Elemental Cape)

Code:
 Round Two

1.Killer (Girasonne Weaponry Set), 2.Sharm (Faerie Dragon Archer Set), 3.Lilacor (Sacred Sake of the Wind Dragons),4.Crispy (Lotus Feather Set),5.lexi (Spring Days Cape), 6.Jelly(Adult Fire Dragon Wings), 7.Ace (Adult Dragon Horns Ice), 8.AnDe (Mini Lotus Feather Wings), 9.Whimsy (Lotus Feathers), 10.realAniram (All 4 Elegant Lotus Sets)

Code:
 Round Three

1.Cora (Butterfly Set), 2.Whimsy (Baby Ice Dragon Wings),3.killer (Adult Dragon WQings Ice),4.neo (Earth Dragon Horns), 5.AnDe (All 4 Thank You Sets), 6.draginess129 (Pumpkin Dragon Wings), 7.lexi Mizu Draconem Lute),8.Crispy Lotus Feather Wings), 9.Ace (Lotus Sword), 10.Lilacor (Mystical Ice Dragon Potion)

Code:
 Round 4

Lilacor won a Lotus Festival 2013 Event Item Set!

Weeeee
Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 1:41 pm Reply with quote        
This post is reserved. Don't touch it. Neutral
Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 1:42 pm Reply with quote        
And now we are open!~~

Join me for some gambling fun!~Oh Mai Weeeee

Cora

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 6:05 pm Reply with quote        
“Draw My Number, Baby!”
User name: Cora
Date Entered: 5/10/13
Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 6:07 pm Reply with quote        
Thanks for entering Cora! I'll add you to...er...start the list with you! Weeeee

How is everyone tonight?~

Cora

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 6:09 pm Reply with quote        
Wee, I'm number One!

I'm doing alright today. I don't have work tonight and I have tommarow off as well. I am happy ^.^
Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 6:10 pm Reply with quote        
Just don't gamble with my heart

Looks like fun! And so many shiny prizes Shocked good luck everyone!

MIDOREA GAME DEV! WE'RE MAKING NEW MIDOREA ADVENTURE GAMES
Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 6:12 pm Reply with quote        
Yep. Shiny and fun things. Wink I'd never gamble with such a precious thing as your heart, Cat. U:

That's good, Cora...days off are always nice.~ Of course, I'd have to actually have a job right now to fully appreciate the beauty of such a thing. >_>;

lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 6:15 pm Reply with quote        
“Draw My Number, Baby!”
User name: Lexi Luthor
Date Entered: May 10th 2013

This seems interesting c:

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 6:15 pm Reply with quote        
my heart can't take anymore abuse... promise you'll be good to it, keep it safe and warm from the night. idek where i was going with that Hai

MIDOREA GAME DEV! WE'RE MAKING NEW MIDOREA ADVENTURE GAMES
Cora

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 6:16 pm Reply with quote        
Wishes she could be paid to stay home No....thats not true, I love my one job.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next