Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Hall
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Crispy Bacon

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 5:34 am Reply with quote        
I was just looking back on my old posts and I started laughing like a maniac. 13 year old me why were you allowed on the internet, you bring shame to my name. >:V

It's not quite as bad as my old roleplay posts though oh god. I was such a drama queen it is not even funny. I STILL KIND OF AM BUT I'M TRYING TO KEEP IT UNDER CONTROL SOB.

So, how about you guys? Ever look back on your posts? Are you anywhere near as embarrassed/amused as I am? Happy

Coordinator

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 5:45 am Reply with quote        
I don't even remember being 13...I was probably an idiot back then though. xD; God, I'm so oooollld. ;_;

Hmm...most of my old posts here aren't so bad (although I did get a little over zealous with the smilies...like I always do. Laugh ) Of course, I was already older when I joined here; I was a member of this forum back in the day that I joined when I was, like, 15...all of my old posts there look hella stupid to me now. Roll Eyes

Crispy Bacon

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 1:02 pm Reply with quote        
PFFFFTTTT I'm 15 right now oh god, I'll probably look back on this someday and laugh too. *A*

I remember I was on Solia when I was 11 (lolIliedaboutmyage /shot) aND OH GOD I WAS EVEN WORSE. And I had this terrible name that wasn't even real (Fuujihime what the heeeeck) bUT ALL THE BOARD'S POSTS WERE WIPED LIKE A YEAR AGO THANK GOD HAHAHAHAHA.

Writer

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 1:24 pm Reply with quote        
Fuuji...hime?

Crispy Bacon

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 1:28 pm Reply with quote        
I WAS... PRINCESS OF MOUNT FUJI... I GUESS...

/buries face in hands and rolls into hiding

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 5:42 pm Reply with quote        
I always go back to check my posts. I even went back to change some because I was so embarrassed. Most of the ones on some old sites looked like this :

Hai Hello there ~ I am ____. I love to sing, draw, swim, help people and some otherstuff. . . Anyways. . Yeah. Duh

and some of my old regular posts looked like :
xDD Lolwut? ; Thankyouss ; Isuppose.

Anyways, I'm surprised that the people I talked to and got along with put up with of all that annoying typing. Sweat

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 11:09 pm Reply with quote        
I find it coincidental that this popped up.
I had a journal I was keeping back in high school and re-read some of it.
It reminded me of myself back then. I was melodramatic, but, man, was I passionate about stuff.

hiei

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 3:53 pm Reply with quote        
I've read some of my way back things, when I was 14-15.
OH. MY. GOD.
Really Hiei, why did you ever thing Hiei/is/2/hot was a good username.
Weaseldale

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 4:21 pm Reply with quote        
When I first joined this site (when I turned 15 /o/) I didn't use any smilies or emotes at all. And the way I talked seems so different than now Neutral

I'm still cringing reading through some of this stuff, though...

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
killerkitty

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 4:28 pm Reply with quote        
God, I'm afraid of looking back at my old posts. I terribly regret being young and annoying. My username happens to be one I made up when I was like... ten or something. -cringes at younger self-

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 5:00 pm Reply with quote        
All I remember about myself when I was 13 and on forum sites was trolling people on GaiaOnline by acting like a preacher and saying sex will make you go to Hell and then watching as people start giving an argument that dolphins have sex for pleasure.
xD

I haven't changed much, but I don't do that on forum sites anymore.
hiei

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 9:26 pm Reply with quote        
I always thought I was this wonderful troll, god I was so full of myself. Jab
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 10:34 pm Reply with quote        
I refuse to look at my older posts. xD I was... annoying... and I actually got yelled at for spam a few times.

Eh, people change.

realAniram

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 5:24 pm Reply with quote        
I don't know when I joined here, but I joined Roliana when I was thirteen and by the gods I was a little shit. xD Nobody remembers thankfully, but even so I can't even consider editing my old posts. Much as I dislike it now that's who I was back then. :P

My roleplaying... Uweeeeeh, I don't really know what to think about it, but I would guess that it's very Twilight-esque.

Just checked, I joined here the day after I turned 13. xD And didn't make my first post until a year later, thank whatever powers be. Midorea was spared the newbishness of young realAniram.

I kind of miss the days when I would wander around in my chainmail bikini...
Venya1Aven

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 12:39 am Reply with quote        
I did that with the movies I have made. I still cringe at the fact I made them and how I could do better now then I did then. >_<