Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Wishing Well
Goto page 1, 2  Next
littl3chocobo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:14 pm Reply with quote        
thi site has nothing to keep me interested anymore. the people who are nice and willing to talk are far outnumbered by those of a considerably different nature and i no longer can use my avatar now that the base has lost it's charm and the clothes i have do not sit on the base correctly

what does this mean? well quite frankly it means free stuff for you guys, just post in this thread, maybe a color you would like and you will get something, first posts will get the most but the best and worst of my inventory will be spread out with the trades

two rules though;
just because you ask for something specific does not mean you will get it so please don't link me to quests or beg for all the rarities you have missed, i am not a rich person and i didn't buy a lot of non-common items

two, people who have been nasty to me may not ask for anything, this would be lexiluthor and neomattlac i would also prefer if mavirick did not post here

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:14 pm Reply with quote        
it's all gone folks

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:19 pm Reply with quote        
It's a shame you're leaving
littl3chocobo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:32 pm Reply with quote        
maybe but i prolly lost what few friends i had made when i showed i had an opinion and no sugar to coat it XD

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:43 pm Reply with quote        
Out of respect, I won't do anything beyond disagreeing with that statement, but if you genuinely think that's an adequate summary, you should really consider rereading the entire incident.

And I know you'd rather I not post, so I'll leave it short:

It's a shame to see you leave, even if we've had our disagreements. Midorea is a nice community, and it's always sad to see any member depart. With such an art-centric site, though, it's understandable that not everyone would necessarily have the same tastes on such a subjective medium. So all I really have to say is that it's a shame you have to leave (even if all we've done so far was argue xP), and good luck with whatever life brings you.

Also, congratulations to everyone who gets free stuff! Don't forget to thank Chocobo! (Yus, I know I'm not eligible for obvious reasons. =p)

Coordinator

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:11 pm Reply with quote        
(message removed)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:13 pm Reply with quote        
Lex...really?

I am not going to ask for anyhting, I just want to head this off before people get angry. Please, Chocobo or whoever, don't respond to this. Just ignore it.

lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:16 pm Reply with quote        
(message removed)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:21 pm Reply with quote        
(message removed)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:49 pm Reply with quote        
Lexi in all honesty you should have sent these over pm that is all I will say on that.

Chocobo it is sad that you feel you must leave over a silly argument in the long run but if that is how you feel then go in peace and with glad tidings. I do not wish for anything from you because more than likely you would not have anything I do not already have.

Again fare the well and I'm sorry you feel required to leave and such.

lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:15 pm Reply with quote        
(message removed)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:30 pm Reply with quote        
Lexi irregardless of how someone has treated you in the past does not absolve them from courtesy. I do not care how mad or upset you might be about it common courtesy should always be upheld no matter what the argument may or may not have been. You are being no better than anyone else by attacking her mostly unprovoked in the first place.

She may have said some things rather rudely but I do not think it was completely meant that way in the long run. I think because we are such a closely knit group here on this site; what felt like attacks were never meant to be attacks but we took them that way because the internet has no way to really portray tone.

So I think it best to just let bygones be bygones in the end and allow littl3chocobo to leave in peace because that is what she is wanting to do. I truly am sorry to see another member leave but I would rather them leave on a good note rather than a bad regardless of how they feel about the site as a whole.

Angelic.Demon
Recolorer
Recolorer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:29 pm Reply with quote        
I wish you the best for your future, in real life and on avatar sites. I'm sorry you've come to feel the way that you do, but obviously anything I say to keep you here is moot, so I just hope that life goes well for you! c:

The past is the past, and if you happen to ever decide to come back you are welcome in my thread. I'd hate for anyone to feel left out, I know how awful that can be.

::Shop::
littl3chocobo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:57 pm Reply with quote        
thankyou koy and mal and ande, you are part of why i stayed as long as i did and i am grateful for everyone who did try and make me feel welcome, i prolly would have left in the first week otherwise

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 12:11 am Reply with quote        
LexiLuthor, I can understand that you might have been questioning why your name was on the no item list, rather rudely at that, but the fact that you're trying to argue and start things when someone is just trying to get rid of their things before they leave the site just seems stupid as well as childish. Not to mention the fact you are telling people that she doesn't deserve courtesy? Extremely rude.