Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Art Shops
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:08 pm Reply with quote        
depends U: you got anything i want

I mean, yes, sorta. Kinda stuck on what to do for those still waiting.

MIDOREA GAME DEV! WE'RE MAKING NEW MIDOREA ADVENTURE GAMES
Unicorn Dancer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:31 pm Reply with quote        
>w< I could give you a reference of a character I draw for myself a lot. My avatar isn't quite ready for anyone to be drawing her for me yet. I was just waiting until it was my turn for arts to say anythings.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:41 pm Reply with quote        
Anyone can request arts whenever. Smile But there's a waitlist and I try to go in order, so it might take a little while.

Malverne
Writer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:08 pm Reply with quote        
pokepoke

Hey cat

Can I have this guy? He's a buddy/rival of the last guy I had you do because I want moar sessy tattooooos Skylar was awesome so I need the pair...

Name: As his name is impossible to say, he goes by Ash

Appearance: Ash is built like an elf: tall and slim with pointed ears, but very few elves have the same dark brown, earthy skin tone that Ash has. Ash’s eyes are a deep, dark red and have this weird tendency to glow when he gets excited. His hair is asymmetrical, with the right side of his head only having half an inch of hair while the left is a full mane that reaches his shoulder at the longest point. It is multi-colors, mostly bright reds and oranges, with a streak of blue and green hidden in there somewhere. Ash wears some facial jewelry as well, including snake bites, an eyebrow ring, and a few earrings, all made of obsidian. He’s also got a stud through his tongue, also of obsidian. Ash wears a brown traveling cloak that covers his shoulders, fastened by a stone broach. His pants are moderately tight riding pants, but are ripped off just below the knee, and Ash wears no shoes. He has a dark belt, but wears nothing on his upper body besides the serpentine golden armbands that circle his biceps and a black choker around his neck, made of some kind of smooth stones. Ash, like all humanoid elementals, has extensive tattoos. His entire body is covered with magma tunnels: glowing, multicolored bands with outcroppings and pools. Ash also has some scars, from his many years on the Crust. He has one vertical slice on the right side of his jaw, and three jagged claw marks that stretch from the middle of his left pectoral muscle to the bottom of his ribcage, angled so that the end is on his side. For some reason, Ash’s scars are a much lighter color than his normal skin color, making them very visible.

Personality: Ash is a firey little bugger. He likes being active and taking full advantage of the present, always erupting with energy. He enjoys conflict and is quite a brawler. He’s also got an appreciative eye for the female form. Ash is not one for patience at all, and will often jump into action without pausing to think about the repercussions. Very much looking before leaping. Ash may love fighting and killing but he isn’t a very angry person outside the battlefield. Destructive, yes, but not angry. Ash loves using magic, showing off, being the center of attention (especially when it’s women paying attention). He has an ego, and when it’s injured, then his temper comes out. And, not to be that guy, but it’s a pretty explosive temper (eheheheh bad puns).

aaawhyme

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:24 pm Reply with quote        
This is my first forum post and daaayyuummm, the art on this site is fabulous! I love your style!

Could I perhaps request art of one of my ocs? Any one of them! any at all!

This site is so pretty *A*

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:19 am Reply with quote        
Cat should art my avatar o3o

Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:19 am Reply with quote        
Perhaps, Freshie! And sure thingy, aaawhyme. I'll add you to the list.

You got it Mal. Wink Though it may be a while before I can get through the list..

Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:40 am Reply with quote        
I'll likely be closing this down, I'm sorry to say! Other obligations that I need to focus on are taking up all of my focus, but if there's ever any extra time I'll try and get the last freebies done.

How's everyone, otherwise?

Freshie

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:51 pm Reply with quote        
I'm ok. Just being lazy on Midorea and trying not to be. D':

Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:33 am Reply with quote        
/Cracks wip

Back to work!

lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:22 pm Reply with quote        
-creys- BUT I WAS NEXT Oh Mai

But it's ok, I understand real life kickin your butt and stuff :P

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:01 pm Reply with quote        
I could do some coloring pages for people. As in me coloring coloring pages. I can't draw, but I can color. ;w;

Shizukesa

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:45 pm Reply with quote        
draw mine please.

KathiraNarae

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:43 pm Reply with quote        
Read the above posts, mate, this thread is closed down.

Be a villager in a mob as you try to defend your home from
WEREWOLVES!
Which I'm good at spotting, apparently...
Shizukesa

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:45 am Reply with quote        
whenever its open again i want mine drawn. theres not many options here for art.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next