Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 61, 62, 63, 64  Next
Amber

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:06 pm Reply with quote        
"Victori--" Rowena started

"It's Vicki. Please, for the love of all things holy, don't call me Victoria." She said.

"All right, sorry. Anyway, VIcki, why don't you call?" She asked.

"Tell her that someone broke in or something." She added with a chuckle.
Colin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:20 pm Reply with quote        
Vincent just shook his head a bit more, but looked a little confused.

"....What's wrong with the name Victoria?" he asked her.

"It was your grandmother's name, after all."
Amber

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:07 pm Reply with quote        
"... School has soured it for me. That's all." Vicki answered.

"... Well, all right then, I guess." Rowena said.

"Anyway, I'm going to call Aunt Rocky." Vicki said after a minute and walked off to the den, where she sat on one of the couches to call.
Colin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:11 pm Reply with quote        
Vincent watched her go, and shook his head.

"A shame..." he said.

"At least Alice seems to have decided not to shorten it." he told Rowena.
Amber

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:14 pm Reply with quote        
'Hard to tell. We haven't heard a single word from here here nor there." Rowena said with a small sigh.

"Anyway, come on." She added as she followed her daughter,. They reached the den just in time to hear Vicki's reason for Rocky to come back.

"Aunt Rocky, you have to come back! It's Alice... she was attacked by Kit and is nothing more than a bloody mess! Rene doesn't know if he can do anything..." She said as she waved to her parents.

"Oh geez... we really are going to give my sister a hearrt attack..." Rowena muttered.
Colin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:16 pm Reply with quote        
"....attacked by Kit?" Vincent asked.

"Makes me wonder if her first stop is going to be at Ash and Lindsay's..." he muttered.
Amber

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:18 pm Reply with quote        
"I doubt it." Vicki said as she hung up.

"It's my usual lie when I want her home, chances are she's going to come and ready to beat on me." She said with a shrug.
Colin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:22 pm Reply with quote        
He shook his head again.

"Poor woman is going to have a mind snap when she gets here." he said, wondering how long before Rocky showed up.
Amber

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:29 pm Reply with quote        
It wasn't long, only about thirty seconds, before the woman in question arrived in a blaze of crimson flames.

"VIctorie! I have told you time and time again NOT to lie to me like that!" Rocly growled as she took her hat off, and smacking the teen in front of her with it.

"Aunt Rocky! I had a reason this time! I Swear" Vicki cried out as she cowered a bit.

"Then tell me what it is." Vicki didn't say anything, just pointed behind her. Rocky just turned and had just as stunned an expression on her face as her sister did at first.

She looked a lot different, her hair was short, only fell to her jaw now, and she had almost dark purple hair, like when Rowena's changed. Her eyes were still a vibrant green, albeit a couple shades darker, though. And that was a good thing.

".... Get the fuck out of this house and stop trying to worm your way in by taking those --" Rocky started, hre voice harsh and sounding as if she was about ready to attack if they didn't comply... but she stopped part way through.

"No... no way..."
Colin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:33 pm Reply with quote        
Vincent remained silent as Rocky went on her tirade, before sighing softly when she stopped and started to stammer some.

"Hello, Racquel." he said.

"....we're home."
Amber

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:34 pm Reply with quote        
"Alice already checked them." Vicki commented.

"I... how...?" Rocky asked.

"Your guess is as good as ours." Rowena answered.
Colin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:41 pm Reply with quote        
Vincent just shrugged.

"All I remember is the last of that fateful battle." he said.

"And then... waking up in the forest."
Amber

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:42 pm Reply with quote        
"Emelie probably orchestrated it though... And I know how I can ask." Rocky said.

"Have a seat, I'll be back in a minute." She added before walking off as the other two sat down with confused expressions.

Five mimutes later, it wasn't Rocky that returned, it was MAdison who made her way into the den.

"Vincent... you are alive again..." Madison said quietly.
Colin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:45 pm Reply with quote        
Vincent looked to Madison, and looked even more confused.

"Um... hello?" he said, quizzically.

"It... it seems that we are, yes..." he then added.
Amber

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:47 pm Reply with quote        
She looked hurt for a moment before pinching the bridghe of her nose.

"Right, right. The whole heaven erasure thing." she said with a sigh before making her way over to them, her scythe appearing in her hands. Once there, and looking imposing and threatening as all hell, before either of them could react, she sliced through them both with the scythe.

"Give it about ten minutes before they at least can remember the people they've met entirely. Meaning me, Gregory, Emelie and Elizabeth." Madison told Rocky as she entered the room.

"Thanks Madison."
Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 61, 62, 63, 64  Next