Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 62, 63, 64  Next
Amber

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:56 pm Reply with quote        
"I'm ok!" Cass called back as she got to her feet and made her way over to Ashe.

"Ar eyou?" She asked.

--

"!! No.." She growled. She wasn't a necromancer, not by any stretch of the word, but she could identify when there was something going wrong. She rushed forward, hoping to get Chris out of the center. She never made it though, as another pulse of mana threw her back against the tree, with enough force that the trunk cracked, and rather severely at that.
Colin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:01 pm Reply with quote        
Ash was making his way over to her, when he felt another rumble and tremor in the ground.

He then grabbed Cass, and held her close, facing his back to where he had been thrown before.

The pulse came, and knocked them further back than before, slamming him harder into the rock, and knocking him unconscious from the sheer force of it.

-

Chris looked to be straining and holding back a scream, if his gritted teeth and clenched knuckles were anything to go by.

And his mouth and eyes then started to bleed after the last pulse of magic, and the lightning-like arcs started to connect to him, and surge into his body.
Amber

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:10 pm Reply with quote        
"Christopher!" She cried out, something akin to worry in her voice. Actually, there was no denying it. She was worried for him, and when she leapt for him, despite the possible rpercussions to her, it was made quite apparent. She tried to tackle him out of the center of the rune, but it seemed almost as if his feet her planted there, and were not moving.

"Dammit!" She exclaimed, but didn't give up. It didn't take long, surprisingly, before she managed to knock him out of the center of the rune. When he was finally freed, there was one last surge of magic. It was strong enough to throw the now lifeless necromancers through the trees, and to throw the two of them into the trees as well. She hit with enough force to , yet again, crack the tree trunk behind her, and as another one was building, she just grabbing hold of Chris and held him tight before vanishing.

--

"Ash!" Cass cried out as she noticed he was unconscioius. He'd taken the hit to protect her, and now it was up to her protecting him.

"Shit.." She muttered as she managed to get him laying dow on a patch of grass. She didn't know what was coming, and as such wasn't able to prepare for it. She was thrown into a small rocky pond area with enough force to knock her unconscious as well. As she fell, she was more worried about ASh, and tried one last time to send him back to the guild. It took everything she had, but she did manage to... some how.
Colin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:17 pm Reply with quote        
Before she managed to knock him out of the centre of the rune, he did let out a loud and painful scream, that showed just how much he was hurting. It was as if his very cells were being destroyed from the inside out.

He fell quiet and unconscious when she managed to knock him out of the circle, and gave no reaction when they both disappeared.

-

Ash didn't respond to anything that had occurred... not to the pulse... not to Cass being knocked unconscious, and not to her teleporting him away... as he was unconscious himself for the ordeal.
Amber

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:19 pm Reply with quote        
Sydney was sitting there when ASh appeared, and jumped about a foot in the air.

"What the...?" She asked as she looked over. Once she saw it was ASh, she made her way over, quickly before opening an portal and moving them both down to the infirmary. Once there, she called Vincent.

"Vincent, I think there's problems here. I need your help." She told him simply as she worked on cleaning up the blood around Ash. She could tell, easily, that his life wasn't in any danger, thankfully.
Colin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:26 pm Reply with quote        
Vincent sighed some.

"I assume that this has something to with how the sky was acting earlier?" he asked.
Amber

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:27 pm Reply with quote        
"Wait... what?" She asked.

"No. I mean the fact that Ash showed up, unconscious, in a burst of shockingly weak pure mana, and Cass is nowhere to be seen. She went with him on a hunt, too." She told him
Colin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:31 pm Reply with quote        
There was silence from him for a brief moment.

"Where were they hunting?" he asked.

"Tell me."
Amber

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:35 pm Reply with quote        
"Somewhere in South America. That's the best I can --- hold on." She said as she set the phone down. He could hear some rumbling and rustling about. After a few minutes he heard her switch him to speaker phone.

"Sorry. Em's out today, so I'm the resident medic. Anyway, I don't knw where they were exactly. The best I can tell you was that it was somewhere in South America."
Colin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:36 pm Reply with quote        
"How informative..." he said, before sighing.

"I'm going to find Cass." he told her.
Amber

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:37 pm Reply with quote        
"Thanks Vincent." Sydney said with a small sigh.

"Wish I could help more, but I need to make srure Ash is patched up before I can take a look in the files." She added
Colin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:39 pm Reply with quote        
"I know. I'll call you later." he said, before hanging up, and stepping away from his desk.

".....no time to tell anyone, need to go now." he then said to himself, before disappearing, and reappearing somewhere in South America.

"................now I need to find Cass... somehow..." he muttered.
Amber

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:40 pm Reply with quote        
She just sighed as he hung up and looked to Ash again.

"Allr ight... time to ensure you'll be all right." she said quietly before really getting to work on him.
Colin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:48 pm Reply with quote        
Vincent knew he had to find Cass... and he could easily recognize her mana signature.

He just needed to find a general area of where she was.

As such, he concentrated as heard as he could, and managed to project a field of sensing magic 200 miles out in every direction from himself.
Amber

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:49 pm Reply with quote        
It took about twenty minutes, far longer than he would have liked, but he did manage to find the directio she was in, and the aproximate distance.
Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 62, 63, 64  Next