Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / OoC Forum
Malfise

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:18 am Reply with quote        
Hey, I'm Malf. Or whatever you wanna call me. Basic info: 20, F, USA. College student, and therefore not looking for an advanced RP with lots of writing and reading. I'm usually too tired from school to be able to come up with a lot of words for you, and I don't care to read a lot, either. So keep posts short; one or two paragraphs, yeah? Generally a short paragraph when our characters are interacting, and maybe two when a character is alone with his thoughts. These are not requirements, but preferences, and what I will probably be doing.

I tend to post at least once a day, though sometimes I may only be able to post a few times per week. I'll do my best to warn you if I'm going to be gone for longer than a week at a time, but things get busy during school and stuff.

Also, please be my friend and talk to me about the rp and just about stuff. I like to get to know people, whether it's in OOC in the thread or through PMs or just around the site or whatever. I like chatting.

I can play any gender and am fine with any pairings, though at the moment, I have a hankering to play a male villain. Like with ye olde goatee and crazy, evil plans and whatnot. Because of reasons. And it's up to your character to either save him from himself or kill him off. If you're interested, we can totally expand that plot.

I'm perfectly fine with swearing and violence. As far as romance goes, I'm alright with whatever, though I haven't had a lot of experience roleplaying with it, so I can't promise I'm any good.

I don't have any other plots at the moment, though I'm open to most genres and pairings, so if you have an idea, let me know.

Also cool with fandoms, whether it's canon characters or OC's in the fandom world. Can't promise I can play characters perfectly, but I'm fine with them being a bit OOC.

Supernatural
Sherlock
Doctor Who
SuperWhoLock
Harry Potter
Pokemon (NO CANON CHARACTERS. Either OC trainers or as those human/pokemon things or whatever. i can give you more on this if interested)

So I guess that's my spiel. Let me know if there's anything else you're interested in.

Pupnutie

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 11:24 pm Reply with quote        
Fellow college student here.

Looking to find a new RP partner as my last two have gone awol (not surprising as it is easy to forget midorea) and I don't think they're coming back.

Pokemon sounds like fun, any ideas or themes for that one? I have a character that I made that incorporates a creepy pasta concerning Lavender Town into her being that could be a part of a major plot later on.

or...

Maybe an outsider view (OC usage) of the times set in Harry Potter? Things aren't only Black & white, Good vs. Bad after all.

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 11:19 am Reply with quote        
Hey there! I figured I'd post this here too...

Mido also has an official search thread, where you can fill a small form describing you and post it and review the profile of other players. I'm trying to get people to post there instead of keeping making new search threads all the time (there's nothing wrong with them, but they seem to pile up), and it could be an easier way to meet other players and all. So yeah, figured I'd tell you two too. Wink

Good luck with your search!