Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 64, 65, 66  Next
Colin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:55 pm Reply with quote        
Rene sighed to himself, as he looked at the small stack of papers on his desk. It wasn't much work to do, but he found he really couldn't concentrate on it.

"....." he was silent vocally, but his mind raced with thoughts.

'....Demitra is a lycan now...' he thought, as he looked at the pen in his hands.

'And so is Officer Winchester.' he continued, staring blankly at it.

'Demi should be all right... she's a tough girl, and she can handle this... the magic should help... but what about Kaia...?' he mused.

'She's a vampire... that can't spell out anything good for the home situation...' he surmised.

'And... then there's Officer Winchester... she's just a mortal human... can she even comprehend what's happening to her? Will she be able to contain it?' he wondered, before sighing again.

"And those damn lycans still haven't been caught. Seems that they're very good at hiding." he said.

"I wonder if they'll make a move again... they came here to take advantage of the sensory deprivation that that damn artefact had caused. But ever since we managed to nullify it, haven't seen hide nor hair, or even heard a yelp from them." he went on, before swivelling his chair around, and looking out the window, into the afternoon daylight.

".....have they given up and moved on? Or are they waiting for something specific to happen?"
Amber

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:12 pm Reply with quote        
It had been nearly two months since the bunch of them had gone and countered the deprivation that was taken the city by storm. Rowena had been moved to the hospital, and was under constant surveilience, although no one expected her to wake.

As he was there, Anna came into the office, a bit of a pained expression on her face and blood flowing from her shoulder.

"Rene, mind patching me up a bit? Winchester is here, and not happy about it." She told him simply as she closed the door behind her. "I also had to deal with a rather pissy elf that tried to tear my head off because she could tell what I naturally am."
Colin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:31 pm Reply with quote        
He immediately swivelled around, and looked concerned when he saw his cousin.

"What the hell?" he asked, as he got up and made his way over to her.

"Officer Winchester is here? What does she want?" he asked her, as he looked her over.

"And we have an elf here? Oh, wonderful... has she been seen to, in regards to her attacking you?"
Amber

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:37 pm Reply with quote        
"Yes and yes." Anna told him honestly.

"In order. Winchester is here because she took a bullet to her thigh and doesn't feel right going to the regular hospital anymore, so she had Demi bring her here and the authorities are one their way regarding the elf."
Colin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:43 pm Reply with quote        
"Well, good that the elf will be taken care of." he said, as he started to clean her wound.

"I'll deal with this, then go deal with Officer Winchester." he told her.

"What'd the elf do to you, anyway?"
Amber

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:45 pm Reply with quote        
"Oh, you know, standard elf shit. Tried to strip me of my mana and all that bull." Anna told him with a shrug, or at least half a shrug. Her shoulder had a rather nasty gash across it, and it hurt like hell.
Colin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:52 pm Reply with quote        
"....." he was quiet for a moment.

"And the gash?" he asked.

"Looks like it won't need stitches, but just barely." he told her.
Amber

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:54 pm Reply with quote        
"That... was Winchester." Anna told him with a sigh.

"She's fucking pissed that she's here, despite the reasons being valid. I think the fact that she's not human anymore is really starting to hit her."
Colin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:07 pm Reply with quote        
He sighed as well.

".....can't say that I'm surprised." he said.

"I was wondering how long before the reality of her situation sunk in." he told her.

"Is she still violent?"
Amber

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:09 pm Reply with quote        
"Not as bad." She told him,

"Once she could smell the blood off of me, she paled and looked outright horrified. The staff, over all, wants to press charges against her, since I wasn't doing anything to warrant it, and I don't think they are going to listen to me request to not press 'em."
Colin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:14 pm Reply with quote        
"Then I'll speak with them." he said.

"All right... mmhmm... mmhmm... there." he muttered.

"That should do it. Cleaned, dressed, and bandaged." he told her.

"Take me to where they have Officer Winchester."
Amber

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:20 pm Reply with quote        
"Thanks Rene." Anna said before puting her shirt on and leading him out towards where the one in question was.

"Anna! Are you all right? I ... didn't curse you, did I?" Averie asked as Anna and Rene approached.

"Don't worry, you didn't. That is something that can only be done when it's coming up on a fullmoon. And by that I mean within a week of it, either way." She told the cop.

"...." Averie was silent, almost as if she didn't seem convinced.
Colin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:21 pm Reply with quote        
"She's right, you didn't cause her to become a lycan." Rene assured her.

"Anyway, you're here because you took a bullet, right?" he asked.

"Come on, let's fix you up."
Amber

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:28 pm Reply with quote        
"Well... as long as you're all right." Averie said, her tone almost hesitant.

"Don't worry about me" Anna said.

"And yeah... I did." Averie answered, turning to Rene.

"In my thigh, stray bullet from one I was with at the time."
Colin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:38 pm Reply with quote        
He smiled.

"Not a problem at all." he told her.

"We'll have you up and about by the end of the day." he assured her.