Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Laboratory
miamia609

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:20 pm Reply with quote        
||Hello||
Check it out! http://midorea.com/viewtopic.php?t=9810&highlight=
This is where I am going to post all of the characters from my roleplay, We Have Secrets. (Stole Sweetsunnyrain's idea there XD The character part) The only Rule is; NO POSTING unless you're me. xp. This is just for me to help keep track of appearances and profiles of characters.

||Table Of Contents||

Nicolette O'Flynn

Taggert

The Mistress

miamia609

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:39 pm Reply with quote        

miamia609

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:46 am Reply with quote        

i'm: (name) Teagan MacTaggert
but call me: (nickname) Mac, Taggert
on the calendar: (age) 23
i'm obviously a: (gender) Male

||~~~~~||

mirror, mirror: Here’s a picture because I can’t art. Taggert is a tall, lanky man, reaching 6’4” with long limbs. He’s naturally pale, with light brown messy hair and grey eyes. Taggert’s a professional bounty hunter, and is not ashamed of it. He’s made good money hunting down criminals, and is well off enough to get pretty decent gear. He doesn’t dress to intimidate, preferring to wear dress shirts and vests with thin ties, but he has body armor on underneath his clothes, as well as weapons stashed around his person. He has two guns in his shoulder holster, which he never bothers hiding with a jack, and a small crossbowgun on his hip, complete with pouch of various types of bolts. He has knives hidden inside his boots, which are calf-high, black, and well worn. Taggert has his goggles, which have built-in computers for tracking and aiming assist, as well as headphones for surveillance purposes. He generally has a pack slung over his shoulder, full of modified weaponry. Taggert’s body is scarred from years of dangerous work, but no more so than any other bounty hunter. He also has a tattoo of a large spooky gate on his left forearm with five locks, and seven ghouls behind it.
some say: Taggert has the expected attitude of a young bounty hunter who loves his job, and is very good at it. He’s confident, some might say cocky, and high on life. Taggert lives for the thrill of the hunt, and doesn’t care that people think he’s scum. In fact, he revels in the scared looks he gets when carting back his bounty. Morals aren’t really a concern for Taggert. If they were, he’d need to find a different line of work.
i'm different: Taggert is a natural born hunter: he is physically fit, and had laser-keen instincts. He’s a great shot, and has an arsenal of weapons and contacts at his fingertips; something he’s been working very hard to build.

||~~~~~||

make a choice: Fnord
i'm an open book: Taggert was born up in Northern Ireland, in the country. His family had a small energy farm, and lived close to a rough city. Taggert worked the farm with his younger brother and parents, but he loved the town. He was part of a gang of Trueborns, their term for native Irishmen, who battled a rival gang of Britons. Taggert would often lead raiding parties into enemy territory, and often came home with bloody knuckles.
Taggert grew up this way, fighting other kids and working on a farm. The child gangs grew into true gangs, and the fighting slowly became much more dangerous. Taggert was one of the best offensive strikers of the Trueborns, and led brutal assaults on the Britons often. One day, the Britons struck at his home, destroying it. Taggert was not home at the time, but his younger brother was crippled, which sent Taggert into a rage. He tracked down the Britons and killed them personally. The police became involved, and Taggert was arrested, and thrown in jail. Because it was the first offense he was caught on, and because he was a minor at the time, Taggert only spent five years in jail.
When he got out, Taggert needed work. A friend from jail pointed him in the direction of bounty hunting, which Taggert took to like an Irishman to a bar. He quickly became a skilled bounty hunter, creating a network of contacts, ranging from businessmen with a grudge to underworld bosses with enemies to bartenders for both.
Actually, none of that is true, it’s just what Taggert says his background is. Taggert is actually a fnord, a shapeshifter trying to take control of reality. Taggert has been in his body for only four years, but in that time, he’s been very busy. He was to create an extensive network of contacts throughout the criminal underworld, and to become a familiar face to the mercenaries and other scum of the earth. And he has done his job well. Taggert has immersed himself well into the ‘community’ of bounty hunters and criminals, and has made many many friends.

listen on the radio:
The Lobster Quadrille by Franz Ferdinand
Monkey Wrench by Foo Fighters.