Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Feedback & Suggestions
miamia609

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:36 am Reply with quote        
If there's something like this already, please do not refrain from hitting me with a toaster.

So I was thinking; we should have a thread or whole forum category where you could advertise your roleplays and shops! I'm sorry for my newbishness.
Jab
lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:53 pm Reply with quote        
in the theatre you can post in the Ooc forum, and what do you mean advertise your shops?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:34 pm Reply with quote        
I mean, like a thread where you could post the name of your roleplay or shop to let more people see it. Like, for a shop, post the shop's banner, or just the name of the shop.
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:42 pm Reply with quote        
I don't really think that our community is big enough for something like that to be necessary. You can always advertise in your signature or profile though.

miamia609

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:15 am Reply with quote        
Okay ^^ There's one on this other site but it's pretty big so you never see anyone twice ><
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:56 am Reply with quote        
Right. It could be a subforum in the future, but for now, signatures should be decent places to advertise.

miamia609

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:56 pm Reply with quote        
Yokay!