Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Hall
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Hiroku

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:45 pm Reply with quote        
congrats on 800 posts. . . XD

Yes. . . advice is difficult mostly cause a lot of times you are not in the situation so you only get one side of the story.

hehe. . . thats perfectly fine. I understand the concept. . . and I can see how its believable. . . but I dont believe it because of what my life has brought me

O__O you have turtles? Lucky!

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:03 pm Reply with quote        
Thanks. ^^

Though that is true, I know my friends inside and out. If they tell me a story, I can usually piece together the rest, knowing about what they'd embellish on.

Yeah, I understand that. It's hard to accept the idea that all of the crap you've been put through was actually DECIDED for you. @.@

Yes! :3 I had four, but we got rid of them and got two more. Now we have little baby turtles swimming around our tank.

Hiroku

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:05 pm Reply with quote        
Well thats very true. . . And I have situations like that. . but its always different from an outside stance.

I dont think its that. . . I mean. . . I ma not sure what it is. . XD

YAY cute!