Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / OoC Forum
WaddlePants

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:13 pm Reply with quote        
Helloooo~

HELLOOOO <3 So, I'm Waddlepants, but call me Waddles. I'm a female, though a tomboyish one, but on the internet all I am is crazy. I will usually RP with ANYONE who wants to, though be warned, I will REFUSE to RP with anyone who uses text speak. It just annoys me. I'm british, so be aware that I run on GMT timezone, but I can usually post fairly frequently, I'll be online at least 3-4 times a week, but if you catch me while I'm online, then I can post a LOT. I may sometimes be on mobile (cell phone for you americans), and if I am then I'll be running on EST.

Some ideas: TAKE NOTE, THAT MY BRAIN IS DEAD SO THIS IS ALL I CAN THINK OF. SUGGEST ME THINGS!
Magic school
High school friendships
High school romance
Quests <-- Like being in a guild and taking on missions.
Leaving home/moving away
Immortal & reincarnated partner/lover
Ninjas/Assassins!!! :ninja:
Gangs
Supernatural creatures (eg Vamps, Shapeshifters, Dark Fae etc.)
Famous Star x Fan
Flatmates (got a plotline for this!)

Fandoms:
Soul Eater (With OC's in that universe or Maka x Soul)
Sword Art Online (Again, with OC's, in either game) :luv: :luv:
Vampire Knight (Either with OC's or actual characters)
Ouran High School Host Club (PM me for details)
FAIRY TAIL <--- CRAVING THIS <3 :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv:
Devil May Cry (I absolutely adore this fandom, and if anyone would RP this with me, I would worship the ground they walked on) :luv: :luv: :luv:
Star Wars! (I like the Old Republic timeline!)
Pokemon (But not AS Pokemon.)
Probably others. I don't even remember anymore.

THINGS I WILL DO
Yaoi, Yuri and Hetero
I will roleplay romance, I actually enjoy it, so if you have a pairing like that, then tell me so!
I WILL play the male if you want me to, though be aware he may be an odd male :P
I will do crossovers! (If i know them both!)

THINGS I WILL NOT DO
Furries. I'm sorry, but that really just does not appeal to me.
Unless you can convince me otherwise, I prefer not to do Nekos and stuff.
I don't know. I'll add to the list if I feel like it.

I'm always open to ideas, so give me a buzz!

Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:09 pm Reply with quote        
Hi! I would love to be a roleplay partner for you, if you'd like.~ Hai I'm a female and a crazy internet-er as well. Oh, and I detest text speak, so no worries.

I love the idea of Magic School, Quests, Immortal, Ninjas.Assassins, Supernatural creatures, or anything a fantasy-like, really. Although the flatmates thing could also be fun, I suppose. :3 I'm capable of posting quite a lot and have been itching to RP again.

Honestly, I prefer original story lines to fandoms, but will participate in certain fandoms with original characters.

Well, anything else you'd like to know, just ask. Let me know if you're interested.~

WaddlePants

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:25 am Reply with quote        
oh my gawsh, i love you already!

If you wanted to pick one of them that you really wanted to do, then I'm sure I'll be okay with that.
Unless you know Sword Art Online, I had an idea for a plotline in the SAO world of Aincrad with original characters, with our own storyline, just using that setting. That's something I've wanted to do for a while, so if you know it well, then I'd really love to do that Smile

Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:36 am Reply with quote        
Yay, I'm loved!~ xD;

Erm...I'm not overly-familiar with SAO; I've heard of it and have a general gist of the story. I'd be willing to give it a shot though. It's completely up to you, as I don't know how you'd feel playing an idea you seem so enthusiastic about with someone who is little better than a noob to the world of the game. Haha.

If you'd rather do something else, that's fine too...just let me know so we can discuss further. Sweat

WaddlePants

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:19 am Reply with quote        
I was simply curious with regards to Sword Art Online :P

Well, if you pisk one of my options above, then I'll be cool with it Smile

Pupnutie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:18 pm Reply with quote        
Pokemon sounds interesting.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:26 pm Reply with quote        
Well, I really like the idea of either the Supernatural creatures or Quests; I don't have a fully developed idea for plot for either of those mind, but I've got some characters in mind. What would you think about doing one of those? Sweat
miamia609

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:20 am Reply with quote        
My roleplay, here; http://midorea.com/viewtopic.php?t=9810&highlight= has some things that you would like in a roleplay. It has ( Or will have c: ) some magic and it has a twist; the setting is in Ireland! It's just really fun and no-one likes text speak XD