Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Lounge
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Malfise

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:48 am Reply with quote        
Ahahaha, that's awesome xD
Yeah, my family lives in the middle of nowhere, so we can have pretty much whatever animals we want, though there's the risk of them getting eaten by something Neutral

Nikki

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:48 am Reply with quote        
New member of the family. c: Colonel T. Bubbles.

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/602055_10200984349029986_2128360569_n.jpg

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/62855_10200984346309918_1569971571_n.jpg

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/557990_10200984349710003_810270795_n.jpg

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:32 am Reply with quote        
Cute! I love fishies.

Could you please link to those images instead of posting them? They stretch the page.

Nikki

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:19 pm Reply with quote        
Fixed xD Sorry about that, didn't realize it. I have a TV for my computer screen so it didn't look off to me.. lol

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:54 pm Reply with quote        
No problem~ The screen for my desktop is huge too, so I've done the same thing.

Shiorioma

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:14 am Reply with quote        
I myself like all sorts of animals, especially those of the canine variety (my favorite being the wolf). I own a Chihuahua named Baby (who NEVER stops barking Sweat ), but my dream dog is a red Alaskan Malamute. She shall be named Artemis! -determined face- But anyway, I also like cats (even though I'm allergic x.x), foxes, armadillos, lizards, and ferrets. Laugh
Revolushion

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:19 am Reply with quote        
I adore animals! I currently have my dog, Kaycee, and my cat, Katie living with me. In the past I've had two fish and a hamster. When I move out into a place a little more creature-friendly I would love to get three ferrets, and my fiance wants an iguana. xD

Animals are great. It's nice having a best friend that you never have to worry about stabbing you in the back - Kaycee always makes me feel better and I don't know what I'm going to do without her when she's gone...

What are your favourite animals? Mine are sharks, though I pretty much love all animals. :3