Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Lounge
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:38 pm Reply with quote        
Oh, dear lord.

My little boy will go into the bathroom and "cry" - that's what we call it because his little voice is so pitiful. He just meows for a little while and then runs out. He does it in the living room sometimes too, but mostly the bathroom. If you go in there to see what's wrong, he just looks at you before running off.

TerrenaAnimula

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:54 pm Reply with quote        
Aww.

Cats are just weird.
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:36 pm Reply with quote        
Quite. My girl fell asleep on my belly last night before I even set my clock or turned out the light. @_@ I made my brother do it for me. It was comfy though.

TerrenaAnimula

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:35 pm Reply with quote        
lol. My alarm clock would be in reach of me...my light...nope...I would have had to deal with the light being on.
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:25 am Reply with quote        
I purposefully put my alarm clock on the other side of the room so I don't just press snooze in the morning. >.>

TerrenaAnimula

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:25 pm Reply with quote        
lol. Snooze button is my best friend. XD But if I had it across the room, I wouldn't be able to read it. Especially with my glasses off.
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:36 pm Reply with quote        
Ahh, that makes sense. xP Then they should make an alarm clock that has a separate snooze button. That way you can have the clock next to you and keep the snooze button in the kitchen or something.

TerrenaAnimula

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:46 pm Reply with quote        
O.o That would be pretty cool! People who make alarm clocks should totally make an alarm clock like that! Happy
Kylie

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:13 pm Reply with quote        
Hi you guys! Been a while since I posted here.

How has everybody been? <3

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:55 pm Reply with quote        
It would be cool, but also pretty annoying. xD Ugh, what if you lost it? Or someone was messing with you and hid it? I'd probably cry.

Hey, Kylie! Sorry for hijacking your thread. It was beginning to malfunction due to the lack of awesome in your absence, so we did our best to uphold it while you were gone.

Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:15 pm Reply with quote        
Heya Kylie!~ Nice to see you around these parts again. Hai

Oh God, if I had an alarm clock with a separate snooze button, I'd probably wind up sleeping with the button in bed next to me. Neutral As it is now, I just set my alarm like 45 minutes before I have to get up, so I can hit the snooze button...a lot. xD; It's seemed to work thus far....

TerrenaAnimula

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:26 pm Reply with quote        
Well...the alarm clock would come equipped with a snooze button that really isn't a button...it would be on the bottom of the alarm clock.
Mystycia

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:33 pm Reply with quote        
Why hello there c':

Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:42 am Reply with quote        
Maybe we should just get rid of alarm clocks all together and sleep as much as we want. Weeeee

That wouldn't even work for me though... Because cats and family. T_T

Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:13 pm Reply with quote        
Haha, I agree wholeheartedly, Chu. Weeeee

Of course, Cats and family usually wake me up as well. ;-; Today though, everyone in my house was gone and I had woken up when they left with only about an hour and a half of sleep. After they all left, I shut the door to my room, made sure the curtains were down, and slept...until, like, 3:00pm. It was glorious!~ Oh Mai xD;

Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next