Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Music & Lyrics
x_lilmissNINJA_x

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:20 pm Reply with quote        
This is a thread where you can post links to your favorite music videos, and share why you like them so much. Try not to spam, and maybe put a few links per post to keep down clutter. Then people can see what you like, and if someone else likes the same video, you can talk about it! It also gives people a chance to discover loads of new music!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:24 pm Reply with quote        
Amanda Palmer and the Grand Theft Orchestra- The Bed Song

This video came out fairly recently. When I first watched it, I spent about 5 minutes just sobbing at the end. It took me a little while to recover. It's just SO deep, and really digs into the relationship problems that people seem to have more often these days, where they simply don't talk. What really got me as well was how emotional the singer gets as she plays. She doesn't look like it, but if you watch her eyes, even she starts to tear up a little at the end and tries to hold it in. I just really adore this song and this video and it makes my heart hurt a little.