Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Lounge
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 1:46 pm Reply with quote        
xD Such talent!

ecco

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 2:00 pm Reply with quote        
better believe it!

unfortunately for me, my bantam orpington has a talent for jumping high. i was eating a pastry outside earlier and i bent down just a little too low, and went to take a bite, and as it was in my mouth she grabbed a piece off the other end! cheeky bird Jab

Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 3:34 pm Reply with quote        
Ecco, I'm sorry but that made me laugh. Baaad chicken! xD; Jab
ecco

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 6:44 pm Reply with quote        
all my chickens are naughty XD they escaped into our neighbours garden once. so he shut them in the shed and my mum had to go round with cardboard boxes to bring them home in.

then she grounded them for 2 days. Neutral

Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 7:31 pm Reply with quote        
Kehehe...naughty chickens!~ Bouncy Heart
Kryztol Thorn

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 5:31 am Reply with quote        
Chu - oh no don't ever put cake on a grill...unless it's turned off. That would ruin the cake Sad

ecco - it's quite a hypnotising chicken. I have to try to ignore it or I end up staring at it for quite some time.

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 5:40 am Reply with quote        
hahaha i have a hypno chicken >Smile definitely try not to look if you're listening to anything upbeat then, her dancing is too fun to watch with that sort of music XD

Kryztol Thorn

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 6:01 am Reply with quote        
I now try to avoid looking at it lol.

How is your day going?

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 7:08 am Reply with quote        
you make chickie sad Jab haha

my day is going ok. its finally sunny and warm, but wouldn't you know, today is deadline day for one of my assignments :P admittedly, it's entirely my own fault as i had plenty of time to do this one but left it til last minute. my deadline is at 5pm (its 1.15 here now...) and i've barely started it XD

but, my chickens are happy, and i have a big family party to go to tonight after my works done, so i'm in a good mood even though by all rights i should be stressed out right now :')

how is your day going? Happy

Kryztol Thorn

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 9:14 am Reply with quote        
My day is going ok. Just got home from a committee meeting and going to meet a friend at the pub tonight which will be fun.

But tomorrow I'm going to see some of my family Smile It's a nearly 4 hour train journey for me but it'll be nice to see them.

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 9:31 am Reply with quote        
its nice when people look forward to family gatherings ^_^ cos i know a lot of people dont, which is fine... i mean they usually have a legitimate reasons. it's just a bit of a shame. i'm quite looking forward to catch up with a few of my relatives and some food and drink, though! Happy

Kryztol Thorn

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 10:02 am Reply with quote        
Yeah they bought me a dress Smile
It was really nice to see them and to get some nice restaurant food in me Smile

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 12:35 pm Reply with quote        
dresses and restaurant food... two wonderful things Bouncy Heart yum. i'm jealous about both XD hehehe.

i've had a very... strangely tiring day. last night i stayed at my boyfriends' house and this will sound weird, but we got locked into his room all night with a cat that wouldnt stop meowing Duh so we got little sleep and were both super tired today.

i had to take one of my hens to the vet cos she has a chronic infection, and we had to leave her there today so they could flush out her sinuses. we collected her again this afternoon and they showed us this huge chunk of... something... that came out of her XD ugh. she has to stay in my bedroom tonight while she recovers a little... she's fine, just a bit bloody and sore :c my poor baby.

and the whole of my day between vet visits was spent asleep on the sofa cos i was so damn tired D: i meant to get a lot of college work done today. so much for that...

Kryztol Thorn

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:26 pm Reply with quote        
Gosh, that sounds like a bad day. Poor you. -hugs-

I hope your hen is ok and gets better soon.

I've been roped into singing in the chorus for The Mikado that is being put on by a society...would be great, only I was asked on Saturday and it's being performed this Thursday and Friday - not much notice. So it's been a bit manic here. Sad