Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Winter Solstice 2008
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 33, 34, 35  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. The Ice Cave~ Come in so you don't freeze your toes off! owo
Reiyuka

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:51 pm Reply with quote        
I think I like the green ones better, actually. Especially if they're the green ones with garlic and such - yum!
Mella

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:56 pm Reply with quote        
I just find olives very...bitter? I don't know. They are just so....meh..XD

Farewell, my shadow, you who stand at the end of the path I chose not to follow.
Red Calypso

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:56 pm Reply with quote        
I have recently come to like the green ones, but I still like the black ones more.
Reiyuka

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:58 pm Reply with quote        
Mella - I know what you mean, I'm not much a fan of them either. I mean, I can eat it, but if I don't have to, I won't.

Red - I think most people are like that. ^^

Mella

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:59 pm Reply with quote        
I much rather have pickles *random thought* XD

Farewell, my shadow, you who stand at the end of the path I chose not to follow.
Reiyuka

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:00 pm Reply with quote        
Hehe, I don't like pickles, either, actually. ^^ It's far too strong a flavour for me.
Red Calypso

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:02 pm Reply with quote        
Ugh, I can only take pickles in small quantities because they're so sour. They are good on hamburgers though. I have to ask, what kind of olive are you eating that are bitter, green ones? Try black ones sometime. The taste is totally different.
Reiyuka

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:03 pm Reply with quote        
You think so? I think black ones are even worse. XD
Mella

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:05 pm Reply with quote        
Red Calypso:: I'm not quite sure, actually. It's been a while since ive tried an olive again. Maybe my tastes are different now?x3

You guys don't like pickles? Awwww. I like the small crunchy ones, they are the best!~

Red Calypso

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:10 pm Reply with quote        
I hate to run, but I must let the dogs out and then run to the store. I'll be back later.
Reiyuka

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:11 pm Reply with quote        
Everyone else in my family likes pickles, if that's a consolation? ^^ I must admit, I'm not that much a fan of strong flavours. While pickles look yummy, I really just don't like the taste.
Mella

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:13 pm Reply with quote        
Reiyuka:: Ahh, I see. I don't see pickles having a strong flavor at all in my opinion XD

Red Calypso:: Ah, okay! Talk to you later!~

Reiyuka

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:18 pm Reply with quote        
Hmm, well, to each their own. ^^
Red Calypso

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:16 pm Reply with quote        
True. When I used to go out for pizza with my friends they threw a fit because I wanted black olives and mushrooms on it and they hated them.

I'm back now if anyone else is still around.
Reiyuka

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:51 pm Reply with quote        
My friends don't much like mushrooms, either. ^^ Pizza has never been much of a problem for us, though; all three of us seem to like fairly simple one's, so usually we just take a vegetarian one without mushrooms.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 33, 34, 35  Next