Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 71, 72, 73  Next
Colin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:58 pm Reply with quote        
Lindsay sighed a little, as he yawned and looked out the window. Casey was still asleep beside him, as it was far too early for her to be awake right now.

"Mmmm.... feels like it's going to be a nice warm day." he said quietly, as he laid back and stared at the ceiling.

It had been a while since their final climactic battle with Vanessa Encrae, the drow with plans for mass revival of her dead race, and elimination of all those that were not drows.

The battle had been intense and hard, with a number of their group almost dying in the process... but they had done it. They managed to all remain alive, stop Vanessa from succeeding, and were trying to move on with their lives.

And they were succeeding quite nicely at it, as well. The price for Casey's art was on the rise, Ash and Ashley were more successful bounty hunters than ever before, Kalin's attorney career was still succeeding, as was Rene and Anna's medical careers...

And his was, as well. His psychiatric practice was small, his office was here in the house, but it was very successful, and he was bringing in quite the nice amount of money. More than enough to support both him and Casey... and possibly any future kids that they might have.

He looked out the window for about 2 minutes, before turning to get out of the bed... but something seemed to be off. Nothing felt wrong, or at least nothing to raise an alarm about, but he seemed to have a strange numbness in his right arm.

"Eh?" he muttered, as he tried to move it. He succeeded a little bit, but not to the extent that he was trying. He was attempting to rotate his arm in a circle, at the shoulder, while flexing his hand into a fist, and out again.

Instead, he got a subtle swinging motion from his arm, and twitches from from fingers.

".....must have slept on it funny. Great." he grumbled, as he looked over to Casey, and seemed to be thinking about something.

"Bah, no need to bother her." he concluded, as he started to rise to his feet, but quickly sat back down.

"What the hell...?" he asked, looking down at his feet. They weren't quite as bad as his arm and hand, but they were definitely numb. He could wiggle his tones some, but not a lot.

"All right, I couldn't have slept on -them- wrong." he deduced, before looking to Casey, and nudging him with his good arm.

"Hey. Casey." he said.

"Sweetie, wake up, please. Just for a moment?" he asked.

"Something's up with my body, and I need a jolt of electricity to stimulate my nerves and get me moving." he told her, as he continued to lightly nudge and poke the sleeping woman.
Amber

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:29 am Reply with quote        
It took a bit of poking and prodding, but Casey eventually stirred. She didn't even sit up or anything, just reached her hand out, laid it on his back, and sent a rather high powered jolt through his body.
Colin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:02 pm Reply with quote        
"Gaa-a-a-a-a-ah!!!" he yelled out, before falling to the ground, and laying there for a moment.

"........w-wow... s-sorry... to w-wake you..." he stammered.
Amber

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:03 pm Reply with quote        
"No... it's all right. Did that help, at all, Lindsay?" Casey asked as she shifted to look at him, concern in her features.
Colin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:12 pm Reply with quote        
He continued to lay there twitching and lightly spasming a bit, before slowly getting to his feet.

"Urgh... yeah... yeah it did." he told her.

"Thanks, I can move just fine again." he assured the woman.
Amber

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:16 pm Reply with quote        
"You're welcome." She said with a yawn.

"I'll see you in a bit, 'cause I'm tired as all hell." She added. "Considering the fact that I was up til a ridiculous hour last night working on that commission." She added with a growl.
Colin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:27 pm Reply with quote        
"Yeah... you get some more sleep." he told her, before stretching some, and making his way downstairs.

"Wonder if Ash or Ashley are awake yet..." he muttered.
Amber

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:31 pm Reply with quote        
As he made his way downstairs, he heard a bit of noise in the kitchen, making it rather apparent that someone was up.

"Dammit! I really should quit trying to cook anything..." A voice said, muted through the walls.
Colin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:39 pm Reply with quote        
He raised an eyebrow.

"Hm?" he asked, before making his way to the kitchen.

"Ashley, is that you?"
Amber

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:40 pm Reply with quote        
When he got there, he would see Ashley sitting on the floor, and one hell of a mess around her. She looked up when Lindsay asked if was her, and sighed.

"Hey." She said.

"I'll clean this up." she added
Colin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:48 pm Reply with quote        
"What happened?" he asked her.

"What were you trying to do?"
Amber

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:50 pm Reply with quote        
"I was trying to make up some pancakes. Obviously, I failed." Ashley told him with a small sigh.

"Oh well. I'll bug Casey to do up some for me later." She added as she got to her feet.
Colin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:53 pm Reply with quote        
He scanned the kitchen, and raised an eyebrow.

"Er... pancakes?" he asked.

"How did pancakes lead to.... this?"
Amber

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:54 pm Reply with quote        
"That... is a question I do not know the answer to." Ashley told him as she looked around the room.

"I'm a failure in the kitchen, no idea why I even tried to cook up something." She added after a moment.
Colin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:04 pm Reply with quote        
He just laughed a little.

"Well, maybe -I- can help." he said.

"Let's get this cleaned up, and then maybe the two of us can succeed."