Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 76, 77, 78  Next
Amber

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:10 am Reply with quote        
There was silence. As soon as she had said it, she regretted it. She knew that the short woman in front of her would not like it, would most likely tear her head off. She knew that, but also knew that it had needed to be said. It didn't matter what happened, since she also knew that Rene, the man that was there, would stop her, stop his cousin; and she had no choice but to trust that now.

”You.... what the fuck did you just say, Kiczys?” The short woman asked, her voice hardly anything more than a growl. The woman that said it, Kiczys, just sighed. She already started digging, might as well finish her grave.

”I said that you are an over emotional temperamental little sushi roll. You need either counseling for your temper, or be stuck in a psych ward for a bit. Maybe that would calm you down.” She repeated, her regular confidence present in her voice. She knew that if she showed the short one any fear, well, it would not play in her favour.... at all.

”Kalin Kiczys, you would do well to start running... right. Fucking. Now.” The short one snarled as her hands clenched into fists, just as her cousin, Rene, was thrown out of the room and vines barricaded the door. He was locked out, and the two women were locked in. He knew that his cousin would most likely end up killing Kalin, and he found himself not wanting that. Of course, he had no idea why he cared about her so much, but he did.

”Anna!” He called out as he pounded on the door.

”Let me in dammit!”

”You don't have Rene to save you this time, Kalin. What are you going to do now?” Anna asked, her voice almost sickly sweet.

---

Rene was pounding on the door for nearly an hour and a half before it opened. He'd tried everything to get in, and everything that he tried failed. She'd even managed to erect a magical barrier around the perimeter of the room, and he had a suspicion as to what she'd used. There was a flower that would do that, if there was enough of it.

When it opened, he knew instantly that she had, in fact, used that flower. It had a very distinct aroma, and he could smell it clear as day. He could also smell fresh blood, and lots of it. The panic rose within him as he rushed into the room to check on the young woman, just as his cousin hopped out the window. He could tell that she was alive, but just barely. There wasn't much life to her, and she was barely breathing. He could see the vines holding her bones in place though, and knew that Anna had done that, just so that Kalin hadn't ended up dead.

---

She walked down the road, obviously pissed, and didn't seem to be paying any attention to, well, anything around her. She was managing to avoid everyone though, and everything that she came across, which was a skill she'd picked up awhile ago. She didn't even need to be watching what was in front of her, as everything else about her seemed to pick up on her surroundings. It was something that she loved, but she never paid any heed to it when she was actually utilizing the skill, solely because of the fact that she was normally livid when she was.

As she walked, she tried to calm down. Normally the fresh air helped her, but for some reason, this time, it wasn't. If anything, it was making her mood spark worse, and was making her natural insanity spark up more. She hated it, but there was nothing she could do.

”Dammit....” she cursed quietly before turning and punching a tree. The sounds of at least one bone in her hand snapping from the impact seemed to echo in the night air, but she didn't seem to even notice it before going to hit it again.
Colin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:19 am Reply with quote        
As she wound back to hit it once more, someone seemed to walk straight into her, causing them both to fall to the ground.

"OOF!" she heard a male voice grunt out, before hearing some clattering and fumbling.

When she looked at who had bumped into her, she saw a human male that looked to be in his early twenties. He had messy brown hair, dark glasses on, a tattered white tee-shirt, faded black jeans, and dirty brown sneakers.

"Oh, a thousand pardons." he said in a polite voice.

"I heard a loud noise over here, and I guess I felt like I needed to find out what was going on." he told her.

"It's so rare to hear anything around here this late at night after all." he explained as he got to his feet and extended his hand to her.

"I do hope you are all right. Can I give you a hand up?" he asked her.

His voice seemed to be filled with a calmness and serenity that she'd never heard before. It was as if he were completely as peace with the world and everything in it... despite how he looked.

"Again, I do apologize for bumping into you, but it's rather hard to see." he joked, before tapping his black glasses. He was obviously blind, and had no idea who he was dealing with.
Amber

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:54 pm Reply with quote        
She looked at him as she got to her feet, and couldn't help but quirk and eyebrow. He was... well, rather dishevelled. Normally, she was one to completely brutalize, if not outright kill, someone that would walk into her like that, but for some reason, despite the rather horrendous mood she had been in before, she found herself not even considering killing him. She didn't care to, at least not him. What was puzzling her, was why.

"... Who are you?" She asked, her voice shockingly reminiscent to a child's, which was something she often cursed.
Colin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:29 pm Reply with quote        
The man's eyebrows seemed to rise up when she asked who he was.

"Oh, my name is Andrew." he said.

"Andrew Cole." he continued, adding his last name.

"What about you? What's your name, little lady?" he asked her, his voice still kind and warm, not even showing the slightest hint of condescension.
Amber

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:30 pm Reply with quote        
She hesitated a moment, before sighing.

"Seven." Was all she said before playing up the child that she sounded like.

"Before Mommy died, she always told me to never give out my real name to strangers." She said, making her voice sound cute.
Colin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:32 pm Reply with quote        
Andrew then acquired a concerned expression on his face.

"Oh, I see. Fair enough." he said.

"Well, hello there, Seven." he continued.

"Tell me, what are you doing way out here?" he then asked.
Amber

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:33 pm Reply with quote        
"... Getting lost..." She said quietly, almost sounding scared.

"I was just trying to make my way home... and... and... I got lost..."
Colin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:34 pm Reply with quote        
"Well, if you want, I can help." he offered.

"I can help you get home, or at the very least, point you in the right direction." he said.

"I know what it's like to be lost and scared." he added, the reassuring smile still on his face.
Amber

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:36 pm Reply with quote        
She was silent as her face just twisted into a rather eerie grin. If he could see it, he probably would have been running, scared.

"..... Pwease..." She said, her voice cute and obviously scared.

"I... I live out by that one school... the one that was destroyed last year." She added
Colin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:45 pm Reply with quote        
"Wow... you certainly are a fair distance from home." he told her, holding his hand out.

"Do you want to hold my hand?" he asked her.

"For safety reasons."
Amber

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:47 pm Reply with quote        
She hesitated for a moment before accepting his hand. Almost instantly, she felt herself calming down, the last of whatever remnants of her temper from earlier was gone, and she had no idea why,

... I should call Rene, find out if Kalin's ok... She thought as they walked.
Colin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:49 pm Reply with quote        
They made their way from the forest, towards where she said she lived.

The closer they got, the more Andrew's nose curled.

"This is... a very violent area for someone of your age." he told her.

"The smell of blood is everywhere..."
Amber

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:54 pm Reply with quote        
"I know..." Anna said with a sigh as they neared the worst part of the city.

"It's.... well..." She didn't know what to say as they walked, so she just shut up.

As the continued their trek, she found herself having a harder time holding herself back than usual, and she had no idea why. She wasn't going to dwell on it though, and just picked up the pace, wanting to get out of there.

As they hurried though, they were stopped by a bullet flying out of an alleyway, grazing Andrew's shoulder. As soon as she could smell the blood, she froze.

"Andrew... leave... now..." she growled, her voice mre mature than it had been previously.
Colin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:59 pm Reply with quote        
Andrew grasped at his shoulder, as he grunted in pain, and looked towards Anna.

"What!? No!" he exclaimed.

"I can't leave you here like this! This is no place for a little girl!"
Amber

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:01 pm Reply with quote        
"well, then you'll die." She snarled as he felt some vines start to wrap around his legs. It didn't take long before he was stuck there, unable to go anywhere due to the vines. They were cutting off the circulation to his legs rather effectively as well.

"I wanted to wait until I got you back to my apartment, but dammit, I can't." She growled as she approached him.

"Any last words?"