Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Hall
Seras

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:11 pm Reply with quote        
Care to chat here for a moment?:3
Lord Lucian

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:25 pm Reply with quote        
Why not? I mean, I have a huge project I should be working on, but, hell. Procrastinators unite! ...tomorrow...

How are you? I don't believe we've met. I'm Lord Lucian, but you can call me Lucian or Lucy or whatever you feel like ^^ I'm not picky with names.
Seras

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:43 pm Reply with quote        
Yays!!!!! *GLOMPS*
So how are you today? :3
And lols you are procrastinating on your project.
What class is it for? o.o
Lord Lucian

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:50 pm Reply with quote        
I'm quite good. Having some relationship issues with my partner, which is slightly depressing, but I managed to get a chance to go to Sephora today, and bought myself a ton of different eyeliners/lipsticks/nailpolishes, yay Happy

The project is for World Civ; it's about Leopold II, piracy in Somalia, and brown hyenas. So. much. research. DL
Seras

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:57 pm Reply with quote        
Oh my, I hope that your relationship issues get solved soon! Embarrassed
World Civics sounds a bit intriguing, but the research is what kills anything in a history subject, or any subject at the matter. O.O

Sephora is a really good cosmetic company. :3
Lord Lucian

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:03 pm Reply with quote        
I don't think they will be, since a lot of it has to do with gender identity and sexuality, but, I can always hope.
World Civ is an amazing class, but right now we're learning about Africa, which doesn't really interest me too much. I prefer learning about Central American or East Asian civilizations, and preferably historical ones, rather than things more in the modern day.

Sephora is amazing, and I love everything they sell, but they're sooooooo expensive D: I can barely afford anything they sell, especially since I currently still depend on my parents for money since I'm still in highschool and unable to get a job D:
Seras

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:10 pm Reply with quote        
Expensive, but they're good with their merchandise.

I always love the history part of civics, not so much with modern day because it bores the living daylights out of me. :C

Don't give up hope, when there's a will, there's a way. :3

But your in High School, what grade are you in right now?
Lord Lucian

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:15 pm Reply with quote        
Yeah, they have some really nice things, but they also have some really horrible things. I spent 24 dollars on lipstick this afternoon because it looked absolutely lovely, but I just tried to put it on now, and it is not nice at all. It's clumpy and drying and is a completely different colour than it looked.

Modern day is rather boring. History is so much more interesting; especially ancient Japan and also Central America (yay for the Aztecs Happy).

True, true. It's just that the issues aren't exactly ones you can fix overnight, especially not in the very conservative area where I am currently living.

I prefer not to reveal my age online, but me not being able to get a job doesn't really have to do with that anyways. The closest store is about half an hour away, and my parents would not be able to drive me there for me to work, nor would I be able to drive myself since they have our cars from 7 am to 8 pm. Also, there are no places near where I live that are hiring, especially not me, so, yeah. No job for the Lucian.
Seras

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:28 pm Reply with quote        
That's fine if you don't want to reveal age, it's understandable.
You spent 24 dollars on lipstick! I would even pay that much for lipstick! at most probably 5, maybe 6 dollars. But dang, that's a lot of money. And for it to clump like that? That's a lot of money wasted sadly. T.T

Aztecs= supposed end of world which never really happened. xD
Japan civilization= ANCIENT ANTIQUES!!!!!GIVE MEH!!!!!

But no, I really like both histories of these civilizations. :3

Hope you gets a job that pays you good money soon!:3
And true, issues don't get resolved overnight. Like an assignment, it takes time to fix and complete.
Lord Lucian

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:33 pm Reply with quote        
Like I said, Sephora is expensive. 24 dollars was actually fairly cheap; I think the cheapest they sold was 18 dollars, and that wasn't a very nice color. But, yeah, it was a waste of money :c

XD That's about right, although you may be skipping a few details xD Their histories are really interesting, I must agree.

Thanks. Maybe I'll be able to get one over the summer when it's warm enough for me to be able to bike to places and I won't have to rely on my parents for transportation.

Yeah, which is really irksome :c Especially since the problems in our relationships are ones likely to never get solved.
Seras

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:43 pm Reply with quote        
It is, and it was an overall wast of money indeed. :/
Shame really.

Both histories are indeed interesting, especially how their society really ran throughout the centuries. I even have a book with many Japanese literature works from various Japanese authors. :3

I hope so, and on the positive side you'll have some financial independence. :3

Depends on the relationship, some have happy endings, some have down hills, and others have yet to meet in agreement.

I sound like an old grasshopper, but my point is to try and meet halfway.
Lord Lucian

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:09 pm Reply with quote        
Yeah, it is a shame. Oh well, lesson learned. Stick to brands I trust.

Oooh *steals* I love Japanese literature. One of my favourite books is from a Japanese authour in the earliest 20th century; it's called Spring Snow by Yukio Mishima, and is so gorgeous. It was one of the few books to make me cry.

That will be lovely. I hate being dependent on people (which is one of the problems of my relationship, since my partner hates it when people aren't dependent on them), so being financially independent for once would be lovely.

Meeting halfway is a lovely idea, but I'm not sure how. The main problem in my relationship comes from gender. I'm transgender male and flamboyantly gay, and extremely open about both of those things. Meanwhile, my partner is extremely conservative, and refuses to accept that I am transgender. They also think that they may be a transgender woman, but refuse to accept that, and blame me for making them feel as if they may be transgender (since, ya'know, me being openly transgender obviously must make everyone around me trans), so that's caused quite a few rough spots. I really care for them, and I would support them whether they were male or female, and I would even try to make our relationship work romantically even though I have no interest in females, so the fact that they refuse to accept my gender saddens me. I also have severe social anxiety, so I hate physical contact, and interacting with people is extremely stressful for me, but my partner does not understand that, and constantly gets upset when I don't hang out with them on weekends and refuse to cuddle. Ugh. Sorry for that little rant. I just have no clue how to meet them halfway and solve our issues.
Seras

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:06 pm Reply with quote        
Agreed.

Yep, and I also have ones that were published as far as 5 B.C.E., and lots of poems from them in addition to that. :3

Dependence is not a bad thing necessarily, however too much dependence is bad. Same thing goes with too much independence. But I take financial independence as a positive thing because that's what most people need in everyday life.

Seeing that your partner refuses to accept who you are as a person, and he doesn't respect your wishes, this can be a bit rocky. I suggest wait it out for a couple weeks to see if the situation has changed for the better.