Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 37, 38, 39  Next
Amber

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:40 pm Reply with quote        
Aimee shook her head.

"No, not a problem." She said.

"Good!" Was all Victoria stated with a smir.
Colin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:46 pm Reply with quote        
-A week or so later-

Salem sat at the table, as those that opted to do their work after the draft, went up and received their certificates.

He then looked over to the Ravenclaw table, where Aimee was, and smiled at her, waving discreetly.
Amber

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:53 pm Reply with quote        
Aimee looked up when she caught his wave out of the corner of her eye, and just smiled and waved back. She was happy to be there, at the official graduation. She'd already finished her schooling, with top honours no less, but to have it officially recognized like this.... well, it was maoment of pride for her.

As the others were called up, one by one, to receive their certificates, Aimee just leaned back. She didn't have to sit on the benches that everyone else did, solely because her back hadn't completely healed yet. Instead, she got a chair, and she was grateful as all hell. The support from it did wonders while she was sitting. She was just happy, though, that she was healing, that it wouldn't take long before she was perfectly fine again. Her parents were estimating about a week with the crutches to help, but after that she should be fine.
Colin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:03 pm Reply with quote        
"And now... a special announcement." the headmaster said.

"All of you fought bravely, despite being children still, and forced into the situation." he told them.

"I'm very proud of all of you, but there are a few of you out there that went above and beyond, and made yourselves stand out." he then said.

"Hm?" Salem muttered, wondering what this was about.
Amber

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:08 pm Reply with quote        
Aimee looked over to the headmaster, curious about where he was going with this. It was pretty easy to tell that he was going to list a few that he felt deserved mention, but why? She couldn't complain though, considering the fact that she could think of a few that deserved it.
Colin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:11 pm Reply with quote        
The headmaster then named off a few of them, citing what they did, before looking to Aimee.

"And we could not have done it without Aimee Sherwood." he said.

"Her leading of the healing team, and helping with strategies, was worthy of Rowena Ravenclaw herself." he added, causing everyone to erupt in applause.
Amber

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:14 pm Reply with quote        
Aimee froze, surprised as all hell, since she had a few fatalities under her watch, but certainly wasn't about to complain. Before she had a chance to say anything, though, there was a voice behind her.

"Of course, why wouldn't my extremely great grandaughter not be someone to valiantly hold the Ravenclaw name?" The ghost of Rowena herself asked. When she heard the ghost's voice, Aimee jumped, having not expected it.

"Jesus! Don't scare a girl."

"Sorry Aimee, I'm a ghost, it's what I do." was all Rowena said.
Colin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:16 pm Reply with quote        
Before either of them could say anything, the headmaster himself had walked over to her, and handed her a purple and gold medal, with a red cross in the centre of it.

"You've earned it." he said, before looking to Rowena's ghost.

"Your will and determination still run strong in your descendants." he told her.
Amber

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:25 pm Reply with quote        
"As is to be expected." Rowena stated calmly, as Aimee was silent. She had no idea what to say, or even think, about the fact that she apparently done so well.
Colin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:31 pm Reply with quote        
While everyone was cheering and applauding her, Salem could only stare over to her in sheer disbelief.

"Wh.... what?" he asked himself.

"She's... she's a direct descendant of THE Rowena Ravenclaw!?" he asked further.
Amber

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:34 pm Reply with quote        
Aimee looked over to Salem and sighed before getting up, grabbing her crutches and making her way over. She just parked her ass on the spare place beside him.

"Hey, puzzled, aren't you?" She asked
Colin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:38 pm Reply with quote        
He shook his head some, snapping himself back to reality, and looked to her.

"I... I, well... that is..." he stammered, before shaking his head yet again.

"Yeah. Yeah, I am." he admitted.
Amber

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:41 pm Reply with quote        
"I'm related to Rowena Ravenclaw, simple as that." Aimee told him.

"Through my mother." She added after a moment.
Colin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:46 pm Reply with quote        
"That's... amazing." he said to her.

"I never knew that you had such illustrious blood in your veins."
Amber

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:55 pm Reply with quote        
Aimee just shrugged.

"IT's part of the reason that my dormmates hate me, actually." She told him honestly.

"A lot of them know, because of the fact that the head of Ravenclaw doesn't know how to keep her mouth shut." She added with a sigh.
Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 37, 38, 39  Next