Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Colin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:59 pm Reply with quote        
"You can't leave me... it's not fair..." he whispered, his own tears hitting her shoulder in return.

"Mom... Mom, please... I can't... I... I can't... I don't know... if I can go on without you..." he admitted.

"I can't picture my life without you in it anymore."
Amber

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:02 pm Reply with quote        
She gently pushed back from him and grasped his chin lightly.

"Jaden, " She started before sighing slightly.

"You are my son. You still have Desiree, and Darrell." She told him. "Please, don't be too broken about this. Resume your life, be who you are. If you ever want to talk to me, get Evan to summon me."

"Or I could stop by every once in a while."
Colin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:05 pm Reply with quote        
He was silent as she spoke, before seeming to break some emotional floodgates within him.

"Mom, I'm sorry..." he said.

"I'm sorry for all the pain I've caused you. I'm sorry I almost killed you while I was being born, I'm sorry I left you when I was a teenager, I'm sorry I caused you to suffer so much." he apologized.

"I'm sorry I wasn't... a better son..." he added, showing that he'd been keeping this bottled in for a very long time.
Amber

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:07 pm Reply with quote        
"Jaden..." She started before coughing violetnly for a minute.

"You were a perfect son. I couldn't have asked for better. If I had, I would have just received you, again." She told him with a soft smile as a bit of blood trickled from the corner of her mouth.

"I... Jaden... I'm sorry.... that ... that I have to leave." She added, her voice starting to sound notabley weaker.

"But... this is the natural way of the world. The children bury their parents." She said quietly
Colin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:09 pm Reply with quote        
He shut his eyes tighter, as the tears flowed more freely.

"I know..." he replied.

"But I don't have to like it..." he whispered.
Amber

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:11 pm Reply with quote        
She was silent as she just pulled son to her again, hugging him as tightly as she could. As they were there, they both felt a rather ominous presence in the room.

"Sydney Sherwood, your time has come."

"... I know, Liz." Sydney replied with a small sigh. "I know."
Colin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:13 pm Reply with quote        
Before either of them could say anything to Liz, they felt another presence there as well, suddenly.

"Oh, drop the ghostly dramatic reaper-speech, Liz." Vincent's voice echoed throughout the room.
Amber

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:14 pm Reply with quote        
"Come to interfere with my replacement?" Liz half snapped as she locked her eyes on Vincent.

"Seeing as she was a lover of yours, I wouldn't be surprised if you have come to cancel it. You're the only one, aside from me, that can do so."
Colin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:17 pm Reply with quote        
Art that moment, both Liz and Vincent became visible, with Vincent shaking his head.

"It's not my place to interfere with deals made." he said.

"There's nothing I can do to stop this from taking place."
Amber

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:22 pm Reply with quote        
Liz just grinned.

"Good. Well, Jaden, you get to witness the succession of the next person to take my place." She told the vampire, a rather sick grin on her face.

"... Liz, please... spare Jaden that..." Sydney half begged, although there wasn't much to it.

"Nope. Not a chance." Was all Liz said as Emelie made her way back into the room, since she felt the change in the mana levels.

Liz looked over and rolled her eyes.

"Emelie, come to watch your sister be absorbed into the realm she ruled for so long?" Liz asked with a smirk.

"No, I came to help calm Jaden down." was all Emelie said as she approached Jaden. She kept her distance for the moment though as Liz looked to Sydney and started to say something in a language that no one knew. It was a langauge that was created by demons, and used only by demons.

It was violent for Sydney. She felt like she was being torn from her body, but at the same time, not. Nothing she did stopped it, and she didn't know how long it took, before she was sitting on the bed, in perfect health.

"Now you're dead." Liz said with a grin before looking to Vincent.

"You going to transfer the power? Seeing as I need you to do it instead of I."
Colin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:38 pm Reply with quote        
Jaden seemed to be frozen in place, the sheer shock and terror of what was happening seeming to be too much for him.

".....no... no... no..." he repeated in a whisper, as Vincent just shook his head again.

"Emelie, get him away from Sydney." he said to the high elf.

"If he gets caught up in this... well..." he trailed off with a sigh.
Amber

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:40 pm Reply with quote        
Emelie just nodded as Liz laughed a bit.

"Awww, is the poor little vampire hurt?" She asked, her tone rather condescending as her sister made her way towards Jaden and grabbed his hand.

"Jaden, come on." She said quietly as she gently pulled him away from his mother..
Colin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:44 pm Reply with quote        
Jaden looked over to Liz, and glared daggers at her.

"You! This is all your fault!" he exclaimed.

"You did this to Mom! It all your fault!"
Amber

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:45 pm Reply with quote        
"Jaden... it's my fault." Sydney told him before sighing.

"I... I made the deal with Liz, so that I didn't have to feel pain when I was younger." She told him. "The price... was that I would live forever, for I would be the one that would replace her when she so chose."
Colin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:52 pm Reply with quote        
Jaden just shook his head violently.

"No! No, this can't happen!" he yelled.

"Vincent, don't you dare!" he then said to Vincent.

"....I'm sorry, Jaden. But this must happen." Vincent replied.

"Get ready, you two." he told Sydney and Liz.
Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 98, 99, 100  Next