Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / OoC Forum
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Lord Lucian

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:55 am Reply with quote        
I'm fine with playing either a vampire or a human. I think it would twist things up a bit to make the female a vampire and the male a human, so, want to do that?
Virva

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:33 pm Reply with quote        
alright ^-^
Lord Lucian

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:44 pm Reply with quote        
Would you like to make character bios, or do you just want to write as we go along? I'm fine with either one really. Also, what sort of setting would want? Historical, realistic/modern day, futuristic? Again, I'm fine with any of those, really, although I do always enjoy victorian or steampunk sort of settings.
Virva

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:50 pm Reply with quote        
I usually write them up as I go, sometimes I make a bio other times I just go with it, the setting I don't mind what we pick, I am up for anything there. You can pick if you like
Lord Lucian

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:54 pm Reply with quote        
Okay, yay, that makes things easier for me. Making bios is such a pain xD Would you mind using a Victorian setting, then? I have a bit of an obsession with everything Victorian, hehe Sweat If you don't want to do something in a completely historical setting, we can always do something more steampunkish, and add an element of scifi into the roleplay.
Virva

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:03 pm Reply with quote        
we can, I just hope I don't mess it up too much, for I know nothing about that. But if you like we can do the victorian, just need some information on it
Lord Lucian

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:00 pm Reply with quote        
If you want, we can do a sort of fantasy setting with Victorian elements, just without the actual historical bit, so anything could go without messing it up too much.
Virva

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:19 pm Reply with quote        
that sounds good to me ^-^
Lord Lucian

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:57 pm Reply with quote        
Okay, yay Happy Would you like me to just give you a paragraph or two about the setting now, or shall I start the thread and just give a paragraph or two of background there and then add more into my post? Either one is fine with me ^^
Virva

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:15 am Reply with quote        
sorry, I couldnt get on yesterday, the weather prevented the internet from working wel.

either way is fine to me too ^-^
Lord Lucian

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:21 pm Reply with quote        
Okay ^^ Is it okay if I start the thread either this afternoon or tomorrow, depending on how much homework I have, then? ^^

And, it's fine that you weren't able to get online; my internet hasn't been the best either thanks to the storm.
Virva

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:55 pm Reply with quote        
sure, whenever you can start it will be fine
Lord Lucian

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:23 pm Reply with quote        
I finally got around to posting the RP, here ya go ^^ http://midorea.com/viewtopic.php?p=458036#458036 Sorry for taking so long, I injured my wrist and shoulder, so typing is difficult for me right now.
Virva

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:59 am Reply with quote        
no worries.