Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / OoC Forum
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Virva

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:57 am Reply with quote        
Seeing how I am bored and what not, I decided to throw away the anti socialness and look for RP, can do any type except anime ones. Seeing I would never be good doing something like that.

So shout me a line or PM if interested
Lord Lucian

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:06 pm Reply with quote        
Are you looking for a onexone or a group RP? Because, if you're looking for a onexone, I'd love to RP with you Happy I'm fine with just about any type of roleplay, so if there's anything you'd really want to do, I'd be more than willing ^^
Virva

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:19 pm Reply with quote        
I do better with onexones. The group ones always get cluttered or someone gets forgotten.

I am as well, I am up for almost any kind of RP ;D
Lord Lucian

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:27 pm Reply with quote        
Okay, yay Happy

I have a couple of ideas posted in this thread that I'd love to rp if you were interested in any of them ^^ If not, we can always come up with our own ideas. What sort of things are you interested in? Do you prefer fantasy settings, or more realistic ones? Historical? Sci-fi?
Virva

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:17 pm Reply with quote        
of course, I love hearing ideas ;D

I mostly do fantasy, or somewhat fantasy seeing I do better in those but I can try something else if you like
Lord Lucian

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:21 pm Reply with quote        
Fantasy and sci-fi are my personal favourite settings, so doing something in a fantasy setting is a-okay with me Happy Do you like fantasy more in terms of mythical creatures, or more in terms of humans with magical powers and stuff like that?
Virva

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:27 pm Reply with quote        
Both actually.

I do like the vampire idea you have. We could do something along that if you like. I havent done a vampire RP in a while
Lord Lucian

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:27 pm Reply with quote        
I was hoping you'd say you were interested in the vampire roleplay Happy I've been dying for one. Would you rather a more romanc-y roleplay, or something more war themed with less romance? I'm game for either kind, really. As long as it has vampires that aren't an embarrassment to the species, I'm fine with any idea xD I just want something with vampires.
Virva

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:35 pm Reply with quote        
well I would like to do one with romance, wars I am not really good at.
Lord Lucian

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:24 am Reply with quote        
Romance is always good with me ^^ I like romance. What sort of pairing are you interested in? M/M, M/F, F/F?
Virva

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:51 am Reply with quote        
M/f will be fine.
Lord Lucian

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:25 pm Reply with quote        
Okay. I'm not the best at roleplaying m/f romance, but I'm more than willing to try. Forgive me if I'm a bit clumsy with RPing at first, though. Would you rather play the male or the female?
Virva

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:09 pm Reply with quote        
I am rusty myself at both so no worries, I probably would want to play the female. ;D
Lord Lucian

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:20 pm Reply with quote        
Okay, yay. I'm much better at playing males, so that will be at least one thing that I'm not going to completely fail at xD Do you want it to be vampire/human or vampire/vampire?
Virva

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:15 pm Reply with quote        
either or is fine with me. Though I hardly play humans. But I can if you want. Up to you want we do.