Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 14, 15, 16  Next
Amber

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 11:41 pm Reply with quote        
She was silent, didn't get a chance to say anything more before Sakura sighed slightly.

"Just... Listen, keep a switchblade on you at all times. This world is shit, and this school is a pit of shit." She told the teacher, and didn't give her a chance to say anything more before heading out, following Rin.
Ren Negade

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 11:49 pm Reply with quote        
Rin had reached the roof the school before he stopped moving and sighed to himself. He looked up at the sky on last time before turning around towards Sakura who had followed.

"So...how long do you intend on following me around?"Rin asked; his heart heavy as he said so.

"After all, you don't want anything to with a selfish demon who can't possibly have a heart, right?"
Amber

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 11:52 pm Reply with quote        
"Rin, earlier I just needed some space. Hell, I probably still do, but dammit not at the risk of losing you." She said as she approached him.

"I don't give two shits about what happens to me, but fuck. Drag me to hell with you, whatever. I'm sick of this world, this life, and you at least give me a ray of hope."
Ren Negade

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 7:48 pm Reply with quote        
"A ray of hope, huh?"Rin replied as he crossed his arms.

"Fine, but from now on don't assume that I don't care about anyone but myself."Rin continued.

"I came to Earth just so then I can protect you, I'm just using the tournament as an excuse to face my brothers and show them that I'm not the weakest and that I deserve their respect. hell I don't really care about the throne but if that'll assure that I get the respect that I deserve then so be it."
Amber

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 8:17 pm Reply with quote        
"All right, agreed. As long as you agree to take off and leave me the hell alone if I tell you too, all right?" She asked with a sigh.

"At any rate, we ok?" She asked
Ren Negade

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 8:19 pm Reply with quote        
"Yeah sure, but keep in mind that I may have Drakey stay by you so that he can relay to me if you get your ass in danger, got that?"Replied Rin.

"By the way, you looked like you were searching for me earlier; what's up?"
Amber

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 8:20 pm Reply with quote        
"I wanted to make sure you were all right." Sakura told him honestly.

"I just... I didn't want it to be that you were expelled or some shit." She added before sighing.

"And fine, I like the little gargoyle anyway." She told him, wondering if he would ask where Drakey was or not.
Ren Negade

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 8:25 pm Reply with quote        
"I'm not a gargoyle..."Complained Drakey.

"Sakura, aren't you going to tell master about that big guy who ordered that you and master show up at that warehouse later?"

"What's going on; are you already in some sort of trouble?"rin asked as he cracked his knuckles.
Amber

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 8:31 pm Reply with quote        
"Sounds better than calling you a demon." Sakura commented with a sigh before pausing.

"Uhh... oh right. I forgot about that..." She admitted before looking to Rin and relaying what had been said before.
Ren Negade

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 8:51 pm Reply with quote        
"...Hmm I see; so this Ginji guy is the head gangster at this school and this Misa chick is the puppet master who's pulling the strings on these poor idiots who obviously have no dignity in being a man."Replied Rin as he cracked his knuckles.

"Well then I guess I'll have to help you out with this one; besides I'm the one who aggravated this continuing problem and also it'll be a fun way to blow off some steam."
Amber

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 8:53 pm Reply with quote        
"HOnestly? I'm almost scared." Sakura commented.

"Regardless, I'm heading back to class." She said. "I'll see you later." She adde dbefore heading off.
Ren Negade

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 8:57 pm Reply with quote        
"There's no need for you to worry Sakura...I won't allowing anything to happen to you/"Thought Rin as Sakura walked off.
Amber

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 9:09 pm Reply with quote        
Later that night, Sakura was sitting on the roof of the cathedral, thinking. SHe'd left Drakey inside, and hadn't run into Rin, so she hadn't had him forcing her to take Drakey.
Ren Negade

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 6:57 pm Reply with quote        
"So the saying must be true, great minds think alike."Chuckled Rin as he appeared next to Sakura, sitting on the ledge and drinking what appeared to be a bottle of beer.

"Man, how can you humans drink harsh crap like this?"Rin continued before he threw away the bottle and wiping his mouth in disgust.

"Anyways, how many of those bastards do you think I'm going have to take on, fifty, hundred or more?"
Amber

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 7:00 pm Reply with quote        
"I was, actually, trying to get some space from you." Sakura admitted before sighing.

"At any rate, I don't know what it is that should be expected. Seeing as no one knows the size of the gang." She added. "And I don't drink beer. Want proper booze? Try LIquor."
Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 14, 15, 16  Next