Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
Ren Negade

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:27 pm Reply with quote        
"H-hey, don't cha go an' bad mouth Misa you bitch."Replied Ginji; Misa was his pride and joy so it was only natural for him defend her.

"You whore, don't insult the boss' girl."Snapped one of the cronies before he attempted to hit Sakura.

Before there was a chance for the cronie to attack his hand was stopped by Ginji; he may have not liked what Sakura said but he hated violence towards women more so.

"Knock it off, don't make me shove my foot up ya ass, y'hear?"Ginji scolded his underling.

"Listen Sakura, we've been going back an' forth like dis for far too long, get your bodyguard after school and come to da warehouse behind the school around nine t'night, we'll but an end to it then."

Ginji then snapped his fingers and he and his cronies went and joined the rest of the class, thus leaving Sakura alone.

"That was close, I was afraid I would have had to protect in master's stay."Commented Drakey.
Amber

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:30 pm Reply with quote        
"He's too proud to allow a female of any age to be attaccked." Sakura commented before heading off, out of the classroom. She had to go and see if she could find Rin. She didn't want him to possibly start shit, or have anything happen to him. So... she had to o and see if she could track him down.
Ren Negade

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:35 pm Reply with quote        
As Sakura ran down the halls a loud female shriek echoed through the air; it sounded very terrified.

"Head in the direction of the shriek Sakura, I sense master's presence in that direction."Commanded Drakey.
Amber

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:36 pm Reply with quote        
She was silent, just nodded before picking up the pace and heading in that direction. She didn't know what the hell it was that was going on, and almost didn't know if she wanted to know...
Ren Negade

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:43 pm Reply with quote        
When Sakura arrived she soon see a horrid sight. One of the female teachers was be assaulted by male students who had every intent of raping her. Te students seemed to be same sort that would belong to Ginji's crew which was odd; wasn't he man who was against this sort of thing? The students were positioned to violate the teacher but almost like a hero answering her an innocent's call, help arrived and knocked the students around.

"You...BASTARDS!"Roared an all too familiar voice as the hero began to viciously attack the students; going as far as slamming their skulls in to the near by lockers.

"M-master..."Drakey uttered as he watched.
Amber

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:45 pm Reply with quote        
Sakura was frozen for a moment, before shaking her head and making her way to the teacher. She figured that she would leave the others to Rin as she helped the teacher. There was a brief conversation before Sakura took her sweater off and gave it to the teacher, so as to cover her.

"Hey, come on, let's get away from these jackasses." She said.

"I can't. I have to stay here. The headmaster is on his way, I'm sure." She told Sakura, who just sighed. She knew that there was nothing that she could do, or say, regarding that, so she wasn't going to argue.
Ren Negade

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:47 pm Reply with quote        
"Sakura ignore her and get her out of here, if the headmaster shows up I'll send him off in your direction...and if I have to pay for what I've done her then I will."Ordered Rin as he continued to bring the beat down.

"Now go!"
Amber

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:50 pm Reply with quote        
"No." The teacher, outright not listening. She wasn't interested in leaving, and it was painfully obvious,

"I doubt I would be able to convince her to leave, Rin."
Ren Negade

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:55 pm Reply with quote        
Rin become quiet before he turned his attention to the teacher and looked directly at her. He then flicked her on the forehead thus knocking her out.

"Stupid human, don't argue with someone who's trying to help you."Rin sighed as he returned to his handy work.

"Now taker her while she's asleep."Ordered Rin.

"...And tell that I'm sorry when she comes to."
Amber

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:56 am Reply with quote        
Sakura just rolled her eyes before grabbing the teacher and dragging her off. It was not very graceful either. The woman was a full grown adult, and weighed as much, Sakura was a teen... it was quite a tesk for her to drag the woman that was taller and heavier than her, off, but she did manage to... somehow.
Ren Negade

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 1:45 pm Reply with quote        
Moments later Rin arrived at the nurses station; a small amount of blood splattered on his face and on his clothes. The resident nurse was attending to the troubled teacher who was sitting on one of the beds holding a cup of coffee and trembling still.

"Good she's safe..I guess I'll see you all around."Commented Rin as he turned around and was ready to leave.
Amber

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 11:01 pm Reply with quote        
As he turned to leave, Sakura stepped in teh way.

"Rin... you owe her an explanation, at the very least." She told him.

"For instance, how you were able to fight to save her like that."
Ren Negade

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 11:08 pm Reply with quote        
"...Fine."Rin sighed as he rubbed the back of his head and sat down next to the teacher;he was silent briefly before speaking.

"You need to watch your back more, people like myself won't always be around to pull your ass out of the fire, understood?"Rin said with an almost flippant tone to his voice; he had no idea how he should talk to her.
Amber

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 11:23 pm Reply with quote        
Sakura was silent before sighing. She didn't say anything though.

'... I've never had to watch my back in a school before, and pray tell, how the hell could you do whatever it was that you were able to do?" The teacher asked, a bit of a short tone to her voice.
Ren Negade

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 11:29 pm Reply with quote        
"Let's just say I grew up in a rough neighbourhood and as such I had to learn how to fight...or die."Replied Rin.

"Well I would think that with you being an adult you would realize that the world is dangerous no matter where you go, its best to be prepared for any situation so tat you can handle it."Rin continued before getting up.

"Now if you don't mind, I have other pressing matters to attend to."
Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next