Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
Amber

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:39 pm Reply with quote        
It was a cold and windy autumn day at Jinsaku high when a new seventeen year old student came upon the school grounds. He carefully looked across the entire school and silently smirked as he walked in.

"Hmm, who could that be?" wondered a male teacher as he answered a knocking at the class door.

"Ah, you must be the new student, please come on in." The teacher welcomed.

The teen came into the class and things suddenly got even more frigged. The teen appearance was one that you'd never forget. Blood red hair, fair skin, and eyes that screamed demonic.He quickly looked over the class room and his eyes stopped as they came across a female student who was sitting in the far corner.

She sat there, totally not paying any attention to the new kid. She really didn't care, what they did was their own choice. Nevermind the fact that she was one of the people in this school who had a bad rep amongst the students. She was known for fighting, but that was usually because they started them with her, which meant she didn't usually get in trouble. She hoped that this new kid wouldn't cause problems with her. She sighed and looked out the window.

The window let in a breeze which ruffled her Pine green and ebony streaked hair. She had scars all over her body, with a pretty big on on her face over her left eye (think scar style). It didn't matter to her what people thought of her, she just wanted to get through school and get done it. She hated the place, adn it seemed the people there hated her too. Although she never caused problems for the staff, so they generally liked her, but that was it.
Ren Negade

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:08 pm Reply with quote        
The teen smirked a little before he slowly walked up to the girl in the corner and placed a hand on her desk and crept up near enough to her ear so that he could whisper something in to it.

"You will form a contract with me...your life will depend on it."He said before he turned around and bump in to a rather large young man.

"What business do you have with Nezumi, does she owe you money as well?"He asked with a smug look on his face.

"What business I have with her is not of any importance to a lowly worm like you."

"Worm like me, do you even realize that you're speaking to the great Genji Masuto?"

"I don't care if you were the devil himself, if you get in my way or cause any problems for her...I'll have no choice but to put you in your place."

"You little..."

Genji then struck at the new guy but was countered with a quick dodge and a round house kick that sent Genji flying and smashing in to a wall. The new student then fixed his jacket and brushed his hair before looking over at the girl he defended and then proceeding to sit in his seat.
Amber

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:24 pm Reply with quote        
She growled when her 'name' was revealed. She hated that name, hated how she had managed to get that nickname. If she had've been able to stop it, she would have done all she could... but... she wasn't able to. She ignored the question from the new boy, since she wasn't interested in doing anything with him, although the fact that he had said something about a contract with him, was really setting her on edge. She brushed a lock of her emerald hair out of her eyes, and did all she could to not look at him. He was creepy, extremely so. The teacher just continued on with the class, not saying anything else about the new student.
Ren Negade

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:50 pm Reply with quote        
Class ended quickly and lunch was quickly approaching. Not too far away from cafeteria, the sound of people arguing could be heard; almost as though a fight was about to break loose.

"So you're the new guy who beat the shit out of Genji upon your arrival...that Genji must have been going easy since you're nothing more than a little spiky haired punk."Harassed a student that was about the same size as Genji.

The new kid just sighed at the sight around him. He kicked the ass of one punk and a whole gang of them had to decide to play the number game.

"Look, I tell you same thing I told your friend earlier...lowly worms like you need to keep away from that girl...cause if you don't you'll just end up in a world of hurt."The new kid sighed.

"You honestly think we're afraid of a little shit like you, we'll beat you to the point you will be wishing for death."

"Tch, you all are pathetic..."

The gang then proceeded to attack the new guy but one by one they were dealt the hand that was intended for him. The new guy then place a foot on the one who was down talking him earlier and spoke to him.

"Now listen to me and listen well, you all are worthless worms and you should tell who ever is in charge that if you try to harass that young girl again you'll have to deal with me again, understood?" The young man said almost threateningly.

"Young girl...do you mean Nezumi, what the hell do you want with her?"The punk asked.

"I think I'm the one who is obligated to some answers....so answer me, what's your connection to her?"

"S-she witnessed us violating one of the students here and we were about to do the same to her but she made a deal with us and promised to pay us every ounce of money she makes."

"You make me sick...pass my warning on to your boss and if you continue to be the way you are I won't be so forgiving and I guarantee...THAT I WILL KILL YOU, understood?"

The new kid then removed his foot and the gang who had attempted to assault him walked off slowly with their figurative tails between their legs. He then fixed his hair before leaning up against the hallway walls.
Amber

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:01 pm Reply with quote        
She was silent as she approached the new boy, her arms crossed her her hair hiding her scar. She didn't know what to say, or do, but she wasn't happy. Not at all, and it was extremely apparent in her aura and stance.

”What is your deal?” She asked with a bit of a hiss to her voice. ”Why is it that you said something about a contract this morning?”

She stood in front of him, not saying anything else, and certainly not relaxing. She didn't have anything more to say, just wanted answers.

”Why did you say it, and what the fuck did you mean by it?”
Ren Negade

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:09 pm Reply with quote        
The new guy sighed and looked around before nodding.

"I'll gladly answer your questions, but we need to get somewhere where we can talk in privet...this something that not many would be able to understand."He announced as he moved on ahead slightly.

"May I suggest the roof top, I here the view of the sky is quite remarkable."
Amber

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:13 pm Reply with quote        
"You actually think I'm going to go somewhere with someone that I don't know? With my reputation in this school, fuck that. For all I know you could just be looking to manipulate me, or force me, into being nothing more than a fucking whore for you." She growled before stepping back from him and turning away from him.

"Forget about me." she snapped as she walked off.
Ren Negade

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:36 pm Reply with quote        
"If that were the case you think I would have saved you from a gang that had every intention of raping you despite the fact that you were paying them off?"He asked in response to her less than thrilled reply.

"I've protected you more than once already and I have nothing to gain from doing so as it stands, after all your next move will determine if there will be something for me to gain or not."

"Besides you've seen what I am capable of doing, go ahead and tell me that the idea of having someone around who'll defend you without question isn't even slightly appealing."
Amber

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:40 pm Reply with quote        
When he said that, her hands balled into fists, although it wasn't easily seen, considering the fact that her sleeves covered her hands. She stopped walking though, letting him catch up, and once he was close enough she whirled around, her fist hitting his face quickly and suddenly enough that he didn't have a chance to dodge it.

"You fucking bastard. Do not come here and assume that I don't know what is going on, or assume that I want to pay whatever the fuck it is that I would need to in order to keep your 'protection'. For all I know, this is just a plow to get even more fucking money and shit from me." she hissed, obviously unimpressed. She wasn't about to deny, though, that it would actually be quite useful to have someone there that would look out for her. She was good at fighting, yes, if only because of the fact that she had needed to ever since she was a child... but there were several in the school that could own her ass if they tried, and they wouldn't have to try all that hard.
Ren Negade

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:47 pm Reply with quote        
"You've got quite punch there but you've got to understand one thing...to someone like me money is of no importance.He replied seeming to be un-fazed by her hit.

"No what I desire is power, the kind of power I can obtain from a human like yourself."

"Besides...wasn't it you who not too long ago pleaded for away to escape the life you are currently in, well I'm here to answer that plea."
Amber

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:52 pm Reply with quote        
She froze for a moment before stepping back a bit. She couldn't think for a moment, couldn't breathe... How would he.. how could he know that?

She had been young, as it stood she was seventeen, but that was back when she was six she had attempted to summon someone, anyone, anything, to help free her from the hell she was thrust into. The hell that she was forced to live in, she wanted out.

Nothing had ever come when she had prayed to God, nothing came to help her, to save her. The hell she lived in got worse, if anything, so she turned to the shadows. She begged the shadows, and those that dwelled within, to save her, to help her ... Nothing happened though, but ... apparently...

"... There's no way...." she said quietly, barely above a whisper.
Ren Negade

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:57 pm Reply with quote        
"Well, I gave you a chance to get some answers but you turned it down."He replied before turning on a heel

"So I guess I'll just find someone else who needs my help..."
Amber

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:58 pm Reply with quote        
When he said that, and turned to leave, she was quick to react. Before he even realized what was going on, she was in front of him, stopping him from progressing any farther. It was shocking how fast she was, but once people know about how often she had to hide and such, it wasn't that surprising.

"Wait... please..."
Ren Negade

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:30 am Reply with quote        
"Hmm, did you have a change of mind, do you want my help?"He asked.

"I'll reconsider if you ask really nicely."
Amber

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:56 am Reply with quote        
She was silent for a moment before she sighed slightly.

”... What can I call you...?” She asked, her voice almost hesitant as she looked at him. She honestly didn't know what to make of this, how to react, or what to say. She didn't really care, all that much, but if she was to hang around with him,s he should, at the very least, know his name.

”I... I”m Sakura.” she told him, not sure whether or not she should give him her last name, or rather, whether he wanted to know or not.