Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
Amber

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:06 pm Reply with quote        
Sakura looked to the ring around her before sighing slightly and looking to Rin. She wasn't sure what to say, but after a moment she thought of it. She figured out what it was that she wanted, what it was that she felt that she deserved.

"Protection and freedom." she told him simply.

"What do I want? I want protection from the assholes that I encounter day after day, and I want freedom from the hell that I live in."
Ren Negade

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:51 pm Reply with quote        
Rin nodded slightly before a mark begun to burn both in to his arm and Sakura's arm; she also received what appeared to be magic circles on both the outsides and insides of her hands.

"By the will of Lucifer, first ruler of Hell and lord of all demons, may our souls be bounded as one by decree of this vow."Rin announced as a circle gathered around him.

"Now my Invoker, speak my true name and all will be final."
Amber

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:06 pm Reply with quote        
Sakura was silent for a moment before closing her eyes and taking a breath, obviously really weighing the results of the options, what it is that would happen. She didn't look at him, before doing as she was told she needed to, speaking the name of the one that she was to be bound to.

"Bealzerin" She said, her voice sounding a bit more haunting than normal, but that was a result of the magic that was around her.
Ren Negade

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:57 pm Reply with quote        
The air around Rin and Sakura begun to pick up and with it came an intense amount of heat and energy; eventually the two of them were engulfed a bright flash of energy and when they emerged nothing seemed to have changed. However Rin was now exuding a powerful aura of energy that filled the air with electricity and warmed those around him from the inside. A black aura of energy surrounded Rin and as it did so a large , almost menacing smile which was followed by an equally disturbing laugh.

"finally...I can fight like a demon once again."He commented as positioned himself in manner more suited for fighting.

"Now then...hey lard ass, I dare you to try and strike us again."
Amber

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:25 pm Reply with quote        
After everything had died down, Sakura stumbled back a step or two, a bit disoriented from that. She got one hell of a headrush from that, and couldn't think straight for a moment. When Rin's aura died down a bit, Sakura shook her head and straightened up.

"Uhh, well, have at 'em then." She told him, not knowing what else to say.
Ren Negade

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:56 pm Reply with quote        
Rin just shifted his eyes slightly towards Sakura before turning his attention back to his opponent. A smirk then appeared on his face; the sort of smirk that one would get when they were over confident or rather arrogant. Rin didn't move the slightest as Gogoro came in to attack and when his opponent finally did Rin still didn't move.

"You scrawny little bastard, I'll crush you!"Roared Gogoro as his colossal arm came down upon Rin.

"Tch, amateurs..."Rin commented as a barrier of energy covered him and flung Gogoro aside as though he were as light as feather.

"W-what's going on, you didn't even move!"Exclaimed Daisuke in astonishment.

"Of course I didn't, why would I have to put out the effort for a counter attack when my dominance barrier would do the work for me."Replied Rin.

"Dominance barrier, what the hell is that?"

"Didn't Gogoro tell you about it, it's an invisible barrier generated by high ranking demons that prevents any demon that is weaker by five power levels or more from doing us harm, rather useful I must say."

"Wait...Gogoro isn't a high ranking demon?"

"Of course not, in fact he's pretty close to the bottom of the food chain, hence why he got flung so hard."

"Then that would mean...you're a high rank?"

"Finally cluing in huh, yes I am, in fact my power is legendary even amongst the highest of demons."

"Now I know why his name sounds familiar..."Gogoro groaned as he got up.

"He's Bealzerin...the infernal incarnate."

"Infernal incarnate...you mean..."Daisuke gasped.

"Well enough talk, Hell needs a new ruler and I intend on taking the throne."Announced Rin as is energy began to burst from his body.

"I think I may have gotten in over my head..."Thought Daisuke.
Amber

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:44 pm Reply with quote        
Sakura just stepped back from him, a bit uneasy, and unsure of what it was that she had agreed to. What had she gotten herself involved with?

".... Please don't result in my death..." She said quietly, a low enough volume to not be heard, as she watched the fight in front of her.
Ren Negade

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:03 pm Reply with quote        
"Hey give me a honest answer, can you speak Latin at all?"Rin asked Sakura, his tone sounding rather demanding.

"Cause if you can't, well...this may take a bit longer than needed."
Amber

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:09 pm Reply with quote        
She looked at him, surprise evident in her features. She had no idea what the hell good it would do if she could, or what difference it would make if she couldn't. She was also of the mindset that he should have brought that up beforehand, you know, to make sure she was a good person to pair up with, or something.

"Uhh... a bit.... why?" she asked.

"I'm not fluent in it, at all, but... I can figure out some of it."
Ren Negade

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:18 pm Reply with quote        
"I guess I'm going to have to teach you."Rin groaned slightly.

"Alright repeat what I say...I invoke...elleborus ignis procella."
Amber

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:21 pm Reply with quote        
She was silent for a moment before nodding.

"Alright, then." She said before looking over to the opponents.

"I invoke elleborus ignis procella!" She said, her voice gaining volume, and an echo, as she spoke.
Ren Negade

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:32 pm Reply with quote        
The new marks on Sakura's hands begun to glow a fiery red and as they did so, Rin followed suit. He then flicked his wrist and turbulent storm begun to encircle his foes in savage winds that would cut through steel. He then proceeded to snap his fingers and then instantly the winds caught blaze and burned his opponents to nothing; not even ash remained. When the winds died down, two glowing orbs appeared and radiated some sort of spiritual energy.

"Ah finally, something I can really enjoy."Commented Rin as he picked up the orbs, seemingly unhinge his jaw and devour them whole.

"Man, these are so much better than those poor excuse for food that they served me in that pit."
Amber

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:43 pm Reply with quote        
Sakura just looked at him, with a bit of a stunned expression on her fdace. She had no idea what it was that she was to think about it, and she certainly didn't know if she should be worried or not. She'd entered into an agreement of sorts with this ... this... demon, but would it come to be her undoing, or not? She honestly, did not know.

"I... what ... what do you mean...?" She asked, almost hesitantly.
Ren Negade

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:28 pm Reply with quote        
"Well if you still haven't clued in yet I'm a demon and rather powerful one at that, as such we vastly different...for example, humans like you dine on hot dogs, hamburgers, rice and other sorts of weird things."Replied Rin as he wiped the saliva from his lips.

"We demons however consume souls, the more sinful and evil the soul is the more delicious it becomes; sadly the only souls I ate while I was in that pit were far too pure and were only meant to keep me alive."

"Also here's another fun fact, when a demon devours the soul of another a portion of the souls power gets add to devourer's own abilities, for example...."

Rin then grabbed a piece of a fence that had broken when Gogoro slammed in to it and begun to chew it up and swallow it. He then liked his lips in pleasure.

"I can now devour anything I desire without it harming my system all thanks to Gogoro's special stomach and saliva."Rin announced.
Amber

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:10 pm Reply with quote        
Sakura just sighed, surprising him by not freaking out.

"... This.. is going to net me my death, isn't it?" she asked quietly.

"And all right, fine. Now, can you please erase any evidence that I was up here? I do not want to have to worry about cops possibly coming after me because of this."
Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14, 15, 16  Next