Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Wishing Well
Titanic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:08 pm Reply with quote        
So, i decided i needed a place to not only chat, but help others. Not only that, but i feel as if the site is quite slow, and i want to help that problem. So this charity was created for the sole purpose of bringing activity to the site! I have made this on two other sites that have the slowness property seeping within their forums. And it was a hit on one of them, but not a huge hit.

Anyways, have fun!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:10 pm Reply with quote        
Contests.

So, my contests will be random. Whether i ask a question and you guess the answer, or page goals(prizes). Heck, i might even host a art contest. Or a avi contest. It really all depends on my mood and the such.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:12 pm Reply with quote        
Rules.

1. Follow ALL the site rules.
2. Do not be a cuntasaurice rex if you lost a contest, or ever.
3. Respect everyone, and if you dont like someone, oh well, no one said you had to talk to them.
4. No begging.
5. If the contest happens to be a question, you get up to 5 guesses per question, per day. So if i have that contest twice a day, and you use up all your guesses for the first time, once it ends, you'd be able to guess for the second one.

Dont make me add more

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:12 pm Reply with quote        
Donations Given.

Donations meaning, prizes.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:15 pm Reply with quote        
Donations Received.

Help the charity yo. Well, you dont have too, but it would help, as my funds arent so great. Unless you love those lovely gift box items that are considered free now o3o